Australian Idol 2004 (5 Viewers)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Has anyone seen Idol Extra? ..I thought it was ok.. at least we got to see 'backstage' sorta thing.. and everyone linning up from midnight etc ..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i've never heard of it either

argh it's on now, thanks for the reminder

troika

HSC
N/A
what was with the girl and the headphones? did she think she would be able to win over the judges like that? it was just plain rude.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
_muse_ said:
whats Idol extra? maybe im dumb, but ive never heard of it
oh its on Channel V .. just goes for 30mins shows some auditions like the normal show.. and other backstage stuff.. I've only seen it once

sunny

meh.
HSC
steph@nie said:
some people really suck and shouldn't go on tv.
Trust me some of the people you see on TV aren't half as bad as some of the people that went to the auditions.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
sunny said:
Trust me some of the people you see on TV aren't half as bad as some of the people that went to the auditions.
Really? so the horrid people we see are toned down versions of the horrid people outside... lol I couldn't imagine how much worse they could get.. like that Sunday guy that was on tonight- he was so damn annoying

sunny

meh.
HSC
I went to one of the three days of auditions at the Convention centre for the first aid post at the auditions. My god.....its much worse when you hear them live.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
how awesome was that girl with the flowers in her hair? When she first started I thought she was one of those awful ones, but she sure fooled me. She's my favourite from all the auditions

rumour

HSC
sunny said:
I went to one of the three days of auditions at the Convention centre for the first aid post at the auditions. My god.....its much worse when you hear them live.
Well, Did you make it?

I didn't get to watch it this week :(
I had to study :mad:

nerd2die4

HSC
i watched the tuesday show. well my favourite person who auditioned was the girl who sang that kasey chambers song am i not pretty enough. it was really really bad. though dickos comment was funny but heaps mean, he really didnt need to say that.

M

MrBLuEyEs

Isn't that William Hung wannabe's name Flynn?? or is it Fling??

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
MrBLuEyEs said:
Isn't that William Hung wannabe's name Flynn?? or is it Fling??
it's flynn.

trigger - yeah, the judges were probably thinking "wtf" at first as well... i thought dicko might not've let her in because of being a smartass... but she was great!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
nerd2die4 said:
i watched the tuesday show. well my favourite person who auditioned was the girl who sang that kasey chambers song am i not pretty enough. it was really really bad. though dickos comment was funny but heaps mean, he really didnt need to say that.
:rofl: "Am I Not pretty enough....Am I too outspoken..."

Dicko: "You are NOT pretty enough, and NOT talented enough..."

ROFL

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Trigger189 said:
how awesome was that girl with the flowers in her hair? When she first started I thought she was one of those awful ones, but she sure fooled me. She's my favourite from all the auditions
Yeh she's quite a character.. I thought she might have been there for a laugh too.. but turned out she's quite good ..

I liked that 16yr old girl from Darwin.. but she didn't get in :rolleyes: .. I think they've picked some pretty shit ones..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)