Australian Idol 2004 (1 Viewer)

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
Vote 'Anthony' so Casey never has to release that f*cking awful single. It seriously has to be one of the worst songs I'ver ever heard. People should get the f*ck over Diane Warren. It's a dreadful song. I thought 'Angels Brought Me Here' was shit. I was wrong...

I thought the songs they both sang last night were very ordinary. Nothing spectacular. :uhhuh:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Hippy La-Laa said:
Vote 'Anthony' so Casey never has to release that f*cking awful single. It seriously has to be one of the worst songs I'ver ever heard. People should get the f*ck over Diane Warren. It's a dreadful song. I thought 'Angels Brought Me Here' was shit. I was wrong...

I thought the songs they both sang last night were very ordinary. Nothing spectacular. :uhhuh:
Diane Warren is one of the worlds most renown song writers so she has got a lot of talent, but i have to admit that song last night was quite boring

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
SamStewart said:
your prolly as fat as her
i think the stuff u said above was pretty dumb... people will get sick of him - not really, of course he will only be famous for a while, but im already HORRENDOUSLY SICK every time i look at casey that cow. as if she is gonna lose weight, she will stay like that forever i BET YA! she does have singing talent, but as i sed, her appearance is shocking and her matureness is like a kid.. shes always lost for words.. yeah anthony is short, but at least he looks normal, its better then being fat and ugly like casey... anthony should win... casey is just some sort of idol that FAT girls turn to to lift their spirits!
ahhahaha
ummm YUK..."you prolly as fat as her" what difference does it make if someone if fat? (apart from the obvious health reasons) if casey wasnt a 'larger girl' she probably wouldnt have a great voice....what u said just proves you are un intelligent

icyeyes

SamStewart....nice disturbed opinion

Guess some pple have some personal problems with themselves here
*hmmmmm

cowsushi

HSC
N/A
yeah well, we may as well resign ourselves to the fact that according to Centrebet, Australia is destined to pick a bite sized compaction of every cheesy, prosthetic boyband in 'music' history in the form of Anthony.

God forbid that Australia might actually choose originality and uniqueness over a pair over a pair of perfectly plucked eyebrows and that cringeworthy phoney faraway 'dreamy' look a la Anthony at the end of his dull ballads

artfag

Banned
HSC
if you're a casey fan- vote for anthony.

let him make a crappy album in 7 days

2nd place gets a far better deal

cowsushi

HSC
N/A
i wonder if casey will end up sining the national anthem at the 2005 nrl grandfinal to the XBOX cheerleaders like shannon noll.................

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
artfag said:

I agree, Anthony is more suited to the winner's role, as he can easily adapt to manufactured music, however, Casey would be best suited to create an album by taking her time, and writing her own original stuff, because she doesn't suit the "manufactured pop" that we see today

brentworth

HSC
artfag said:

yup.

3rd and 4th do the best, but 2nd place gets a better deal than 1st.

best album will be Courtney's.

Anthony will get the Guy white suit treatment *CRINGE*

I wonder if that Chanel chick will go back to the photo shop in Bega... the dreams over. No Idol, No Daniel Belle (angry angry young man), no contract.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Sarah168 said:
ALL diane warren songs sound like that...
yes, i mean it's a nice song but i have heard too many like that, they could have chosen something um, good! something different for the two idols, something they actually like

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
after listening to the real version of 'release' by george, id like to say that if i was katie noonan i'd punch hayley in the face for butchering my song

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Go Casey or Anthony ! Love them both. They both rock in their own different ways... just glad Courtney got kicked off, even if i was out of the country to see it. DAMN !

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hmm...

yesterday i saw joel turner (the beatboxer) outside the KFC across from railway square :p

and then when i went to have dinner, i saw this guy, barry southgate at senario cafe in town hall :p

interesting :p

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
babydoll_ said:
after listening to the real version of 'release' by george, id like to say that if i was katie noonan i'd punch hayley in the face for butchering my song
I completely agree. And as much as I like Casey.. I'd like to punch her for fucking up The Beatles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)