Australian Idol 2005 (1 Viewer)

funniboi

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
His rap bit was different... but he reminds me of Joel Turner (is that the beatboxing dude's name?) Nah the only thing that made him completely different was the fact that he couldn't sing in tune.

Not all the females are 'Alicia Keys' kinda people. How about Kate and Tarni? Roxane's voice is really unique. I don't they're anything like Alicia Keys.

haha yeah, it sorta is like Joel Turner, but i don't know...

I'm not saying ALL the females are 'alicia keys type of singers', im saying the majority of them are 'rock and/or alicia keys type of singers (mainly directed to the females)'.. so yeah, tarni / kate go into the 'rock type'. but yeah..

out of the 4 pepole that i wanted to go in, only 2 made it, (chris and dan), lol, the other 2 (michael and josh) didn't. oh wells!

lets see how they go this week, when the theme is "australian made"...

:)

*mel*

funniboi said:
haha yeah, it sorta is like Joel Turner, but i don't know...

I'm not saying ALL the females are 'alicia keys type of singers', im saying the majority of them are 'rock and/or alicia keys type of singers (mainly directed to the females)'.. so yeah, tarni / kate go into the 'rock type'. but yeah..

out of the 4 pepole that i wanted to go in, only 2 made it, (chris and dan), lol, the other 2 (michael and josh) didn't. oh wells!

lets see how they go this week, when the theme is "australian made"...

:)
I don't know if Kate first into the 'rock type'... We have to wait and see after they all sing a few more songs.

This may not be very patriotic but I hate the Australian made theme. But I guess they have to do it...

melsc said:
I'm so glad Roxane got in :D

I really thought the judges would pick Roxane and Dan
Yeah I was thinking about how it all works. I'm guessing the judges find out who Australia has picked before they choose the two that go through. But then if they knew, why on earth didn't they choose Roxane??

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I think the judges thought the Australian public would have chosen Roxanne, hence didn't pick her.. but how risky... :(

First two out of top 12 will be Laura and Tarni :D

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
SpoRTsGaL said:
I don't like Laura. She deserves to be out first week.
i totally agree! hope she gets voted out first week.. no offence.. but the other 12 are better than her..

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
why were there 4 people selected for wildcard this year...arent three peoples usually chosen??

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
tasha1188 said:
why were there 4 people selected for wildcard this year...arent three peoples usually chosen??
The judges said it was a "twist".

*mel*

Did anyone watch Inside Idol last night? Why does Princess Laura get her own bedroom? What a spoilt little brat... "I'm used to my own bedroom, and I have an ensuite and I need time to myself." Like no one else in the house has their own bedroom at home. She just probably doesn't want to get too attached to any of the other idols coz she knows she's going on Monday.

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
lol how good is james - his teeth... but idol HQ would be nothing without him otherwise it would get to serious and stressfull... i noticed he was the only person featured at the credits... i think idol might be tryign to promote him since he was one of the judges choice, maybe he doesnt have a large fan base, i know ill be voting for him... keep the greek alive!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
koukla said:
lol how good is james - his teeth... but idol HQ would be nothing without him otherwise it would get to serious and stressfull... i noticed he was the only person featured at the credits... i think idol might be tryign to promote him since he was one of the judges choice, maybe he doesnt have a large fan base, i know ill be voting for him... keep the greek alive!
i agree...even tho i dont watch the show james was the first contestant i set eyes on on the website...so he is the best on the show...and he is really cute...GO JAMES FOR IDOL!!!!

aimstar555

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Did anyone watch Inside Idol last night? Why does Princess Laura get her own bedroom? What a spoilt little brat... "I'm used to my own bedroom, and I have an ensuite and I need time to myself." Like no one else in the house has their own bedroom at home. She just probably doesn't want to get too attached to any of the other idols coz she knows she's going on Monday.
woman ur SOOO rite :) btw does neone think that james matheson is cute?? i think he's gorgeous ;) i know i sounds like a 14 year old skool girl but i like him :)

funniboi

HSC
aimstar555 said:
woman ur SOOO rite :) btw does neone think that james matheson is cute?? i think he's gorgeous ;) i know i sounds like a 14 year old skool girl but i like him :)

i've been told that he looks alot like me.

*mel*

aimstar555 said:
Haha :D I think he's ok... but I like Andrew G better. Have you ever noticed how fiddly and nervous James Matheson looks? Like everytime he's talking, he's fiddling with his hands and moving around and stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)