Average Marks Needed (1 Viewer)

DraconisV

Christopher Fife
HSC
What is the average marks needed to get in UMAT to get an interview.
Can you please put in sort of a % as that would be easier.
Um I also know that no one really knows this information for sure. But sort of like where do you think(education guess, not just guess) the mark needed is.

Hurri

HSC
Raw scores of 180+
percentiles of 230

that's just the averagish sorta stuff my mates got last year for UNCLE and adelaide etc.

DraconisV

Christopher Fife
HSC
does that mean 180/230(like around 78%). ?????

This is confusing me heaps now..

Hurri

HSC
dude nobody knows exactly how ACER turns their raw raw raw scores into scores and finally into percentiles. It's a mystery! but check out the site in my sig tho. And ask there.

DraconisV

Christopher Fife
HSC
Hmm? I cant see your sig.

Hm, how do you get 180 marks. there was only 110 questions. Is there some worth multiple marks?? hmmm? maybe??

DraconisV

Christopher Fife
HSC
Hmm, ok i found your sig in your profile. Umm is it this medstudentsonline. like the forums with like umat as a subforum. I think it is :)

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
Hmm.. 180 is worth more than 230. I got something like 239-240 with a 172. But that should do it. On average + v.good EN/TER/OP/UAI/etc.

w2dot

HSC
DraconisV said:
Hmm? I cant see your sig.

Hm, how do you get 180 marks. there was only 110 questions. Is there some worth multiple marks?? hmmm? maybe??
I was wondering the same thing...

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
I was wondering the same thing...
Hurri just said it up above -
dude nobody knows exactly how ACER turns their raw raw raw scores into scores and finally into percentiles.
ACER has it's own scaling system which takes into account question difficulty, both relative to others (questions) within the exam, and relative to those given the previous year (based on candidate performance on said question). However they have never released any information relating to their scaling procedures - you will never know how the marks you scored were conceived.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)