Averaging 70 (1 Viewer)

fifi89

HSC
Hey I want to study psychology at Wollongong this year and I read that to continue you each, you need to have an average of 70. I was just wondering whether this kind of mark is hard to achieve/ maintain.

Epic_Postings

lol wut?
HSC
if your study habit sucks then it will be quite challenging. Otherwise 70 shouldn't be a colossal task for a degree like psychology (i'd imagine)

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
i think if you do science in physcology and dont get that average 70's then u drop to art (physcology). Shouldnt be impossible to get 70's but if u cant just enrol in arts.

chucknthem

chuck norris
HSC
Anyone who gets into uni can get a 70 average :p it's just depends on how much you can resist not attending class and not doing any work :hammer:

Loz_metalhead

HSC
chucknthem said:
Anyone who gets into uni can get a 70 average :p it's just depends on how much you can resist not attending class and not doing any work :hammer:
Hmm, that's not always true.

I'm sure if you work hard you will be capable of getting 70+.

T

thegovernator

definitely achievable. I'd even suggest that if you work hard enoguh you might surprise yourself and get a 75 per cent average.

CieL

HSC
70s is just a Credit average.

Psychology isnt that bad if you can memorise well.

kennychan222

HSC
I got 69 in UAI ( Only for GCE A-levels, excluded other factors) >_<!!!! But they will consider my previous uni. study so that I get larger chance to get in.

So that my Uni. admission ranking is over 70...

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
kennychan222 said:
I got 69 in UAI ( Only for GCE A-levels, excluded other factors) >_<!!!! But they will consider my previous uni. study so that I get larger chance to get in.

So that my Uni. admission ranking is over 70...
I think your very excited about uni, im sure they will accept you. What uni did u previously study at??

kennychan222

HSC
Kebabci Oglu said:
I think your very excited about uni, im sure they will accept you. What uni did u previously study at??
0.5 years attendence for Bachelor of Computing at THe Open University of Hong Kong. (No transcript because I attend OUHK in first half year)

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
kennychan222 said:
0.5 years attendence for Bachelor of Computing at THe Open University of Hong Kong. (No transcript because I attend OUHK in first half year)
ok, how come your not studying computer science or I.T over here, because you studied computing in Hong Kong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)