hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
SpHan said:
tell me if im wrong...but could this course be right for me i wish to:
-learn a language
-major in psych
-study government and international relations

you will only be able to do that in first year, ie, 2 units of that. given that its from the eco and bus faculty which it prob is.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
well it makes sense, i wanted to major in law, but you can't because its an arts and science degree so you can't major in subjects from the economics & business or law faculty, you can only minor in them.

Some_Guy

HSC
I'm also curious about doing this subject. Something that confuses me though, according to the uni website the course outline for arts and science lists economics as a subject available under the arts faculty. I know that 12 credit points in subjects from the economics faculty is required but is it possible to do economics as one of my arts subjects and choose other subjects for those 12 credit points.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Some_Guy said:
I'm also curious about doing this subject. Something that confuses me though, according to the uni website the course outline for arts and science lists economics as a subject available under the arts faculty. I know that 12 credit points in subjects from the economics faculty is required but is it possible to do economics as one of my arts subjects and choose other subjects for those 12 credit points.
Don't know why it would say that - Econ isn't in the Faculty of Arts and hence isn't an Arts major. So you wouldn't be able to do Econ as a sole major in the BAS, but I don't see anything in the degree resolutions that would forbid you from doing it as a second major.

Some_Guy

HSC
And I take it Commercial Law can't be one of the law subjects either?

Sinitivity

HSC
Are we allowed to continue doing Eco&Bus faculty subjects in 2nd year, after finishing the compulsory 24 cred points?

danielamonique

HSC
Some_Guy said:
And I take it Commercial Law can't be one of the law subjects either?
The compulsory law units are:
  • Introduction to Socio-Legal Studies
  • Law and Contemporary Society
There is alot more flexibility with the business/economics units

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)