B Arts Students !!! (1 Viewer)

candi_licious

Hey !!! i don't know bout the rest of the art students out there, but i'm sooo confused with the timetables, i don't even know what courses i want to do, and i know is that i want to do psych...arghh 2 days to aas and i confused..HA good on me..anybody else in this situation or can help me???
Thanky:)

Gabs

HSC
N/A
lol yeah I'm in your situation ;)

There are so many subjects to choose from and I have to sift through all of them lol... my AAS is on 10th Feb and I still don't know what subjects I want to do. :-|

My friend who had his AAS a few days ago told me that everyone was confused, so don't worry - everybody is in the same boat as you!

Goodluck and if you have any questions call their Student Info Line.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Don't worry ... I have a friend who does an arts course and shes still confused and shes starting second year.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
So, basically all we learn in the first year are those things? and thats pretty much all we have to look for on the timetable page?
And are the electives anything within BA? wow this is confusing. My AAS is 2moro...thank god. the faster i can get it over with the faster i can just relax without thinking i forgot to do something =S

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
thanks again natstar. and damn is this so confusing.

candi_licious

Hey thanks natstar and everyone else, you's helped heapz!! i had to my aas today, finally worked out what im doing...after 5hrs..but still..i worked it out! YAY!

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
candilish3z said:
Hey thanks natstar and everyone else, you's helped heapz!! i had to my aas today, finally worked out what im doing...after 5hrs..but still..i worked it out! YAY!
I think we went to the same AAS, thursday right? and YAYY! i figured out everything too! my draft timetable better not get missed up or else *shakes fist*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)