B Arts UWS TRANSFER to B Arts @ USYD/UNSW (1 Viewer)

emee

HSC
Hi I'm currently studying B Arts @ UWS because I didn't get into my desired course to study at either B Arts @ USYD or UNSW because my uai was too low *mubbles* ...68.
So I was just wondering, what kind of mark (GPA) would I have to maintain to get into B Arts @ USYD or UNSW next year?
Is transfering into B Arts much easier to get into than other courses (ie. Science, Law etc)?
Thanks in advance.

emee

HSC
How about if you wanted to transfer to B Arts/ B Education at either USYD or UNSW would the GPA required to transfer roughly the same??
Seeing as I am currently completng B Arts, does that mean I would have to start as a 1st year again if I got in?

layzie90

HSC
N/A
hi
im in the same position as you. except im in my first year now. did you end up getting your transfer? what sort of a gpa do you need?

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Pass average based on http://community.boredofstudies.org...rs/6232d1098446854/scu-selection-schedule.pdf

Science would probably be on par with Arts in terms of 'difficulty' of transferring into, Law is probably impossible now.

A guy on this forum managed to transfer from Arts UWS to Arts UNSW - BigPole, ask him for info
Hahahaha.... Bigpole....

hi
im in the same position as you. except im in my first year now. did you end up getting your transfer? what sort of a gpa do you need?
If you look at the last date the OP was on the forums, it was May 5th. You're better off sending her a pm 'if' she ever returns to BOS.

Andi0390

HSC
Hey, read the stickies, they have a conversion from GPA to entrance rank which is then averaged out with your UAI. The first year entry for USYD is 83 entrance for Arts, so you are going to need pretty high for that. Although this is all theoretical.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)