B Business (1 Viewer)

ishq

brown?
HSC
Its recognised internationally. CPA isn't.

Boasboy - will KPMG let you take on a double degree?

dils1989

dilssssssssssss
HSC
can i ask... if u wna do BBus but u are interested in doin BBus/BComp, but then after starting u decide you want to drop BComp, can u drop it straight away? or is there a certain amount of time that you have to wait before u can drop it?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
isnt dropping a course internal transfer....which means you can drop it after 1 semester of study?!

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You have to do a transfer via UAC at the end of the year, because it's between different faculties. You can really only internally transfer at UTS within faculties (only some of them). Only exception really is dropping or adding International Studies in any faculty can be done via internal course transfer.

miyoko

HSC
Hi, I'm interested in B Bus/ B comp, but my uai falls short of the cutoff (80.90), whereas the cutoff is 84, I'm eligible for EAS; inpUTS, but I'm hoping I'll be offered a place, what are the chances of that happening?
Also, I was wondering if any B business students or B Bus B comp students were offered inpUTS palces, and what were their UAIs in comparison to the original cutoffs for those courses?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)