B. Engineering (Software), put your hands up !!! (1 Viewer)

hys

auscentral.com|auspal.com
Hey Guys and Girls,

Put your hands up if your doing B. Engineering (Software).

Yellow

my hands are up.

u went to the 3 o'clock enrolment session right? which one were u?

hys

nah, i went to the 2:00 pm session on Firday... and my process took about 3 hours !!!!

and i also missed the checkpoint where they entered my details into the computer ... i got my card and everything and only to realise i missed a check point when i was about to leave.

there was a good lookin girl on the presentation session .. but i'm not sure what course she was doing ??

Is anyone going to the late classes - physical modelling (thursday 17:00 - 21:00) ??

hys

but when i said 'a' girl ...

she was sitting in the engineering information session .. so she could be majoring in anything (electrical/construction/software/mechanical ....)

did ur cousin goto the friday 2 pm session ?

Yellow

LoL were all of you guys looking out for any nice looking girls?!

yeh i think i'm doing the physical modelling class on thursday night. i'm not too sure coz the person doing the data entry entered something slightly different to what i was told i was doing at checkpoint 2.

dingo2004 what's ur cousin's name? i may have met her that day.

hys are you going to the camp?

hys

most likely not ... (i don't know if that's a good thing or not) ..

does anyone know when it is ..

i don't think i can get released from work, i'm on a full time contract ... i might be able to take like half days off for stuff like that for O day. But i won't be able to take extended abscences till march ...

I wouldnt mind comin if i had the chance tho ..

Where's the camp goin to be held anyway ... rock the place .. bring some crackers and toilet paper ... hahah !!!!:chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)