B. Policing Tute Registration (1 Viewer)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey, any second year students out there who are undertaking Bachelor of Policing, can you tell me if it's just my Platform Web, or if the lecture and tutorial times for Law, Evidence and Procedure aren't up, but Ethics in Policing is... Is there a reason for this of which I am unaware?

Also, this may have already been answered, but do we need to register for our Spring units as well?

Lastly, it is the 12th of February at 10am at which we can register, right?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Yeah, I wasn't sure if we had to register for tutes in Spring. Thanks.

If it's the Traffic lady, then I think your 5 year prediction is accurate. Great. Is there any reason as to why we can't see it, or is it just because they suck at their jobs?

Thanks mate. See ya at Uni.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh Siz you do B Policing, I never knew\thought to ask. I would of thought you would of been doing an IT course.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Optophobia said:
It's because she neglects her duties at the university. Probably 1 day before semester starts she will put it up.
Justin, I just checked Platform Web, and L-E-P is up now. I guess they heard us.

pritnep said:
Oh Siz you do B Policing, I never knew\thought to ask. I would of thought you would of been doing an IT course.
Hey Nathan, yeah I'm doing policing... What a whole load of fun it's been. Haha, despite the fact you barely know me, it does make sense that I'd be doing an I.T course. What made you think it?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Because your into Sci-Fi (Stargate, oh we should start SG-1 & Atlantis discussions back up again since they are both back on) and hmm you seem to be good at and have knowledge of computers IT.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
pritnep said:
Because your into Sci-Fi (Stargate, oh we should start SG-1 & Atlantis discussions back up again since they are both back on) and hmm you seem to be good at and have knowledge of computers IT.
Yes, we should be starting the discussion, except the thread has been dead for a while, lol. Are you up to date? Answer me in either thread. I'll catch ya later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)