B Property Economics (1 Viewer)

Dingo

Banned
whos doing this course?
i went to UTS open day thingy, and the guy there said that B Business (Property) at UWS Blacktown is actually better than the UTS course, because they have better facilities, and also have work experience programs like uts. and also its only 3 years full time where as uts its 4 years full time..

but i was amazed he actually said that, but all in all property economics is in demand and employment rate is close to 100% no matter where u study it.

this course is excellent and up to 70% of graduates secure a job b4 graduation, and after graduatoin 95-100% of graduates secure a job.

peace^^

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Yeah dingo im contemplating doing Property Economics, its 2nd preference after Construction Management for me.
I find these two courses are much of a muchness in a lot of areas. They can both branch out into so areas with a heap of careers, hence why im interested.

Also interested because I just love the Project Management/Architecture/Property Economics area.

Dingo

Banned
jennifer you seem to be everywhere around the forums, are you following me??? LOL j/kz j/kz arnt you suppose to be studying,
hehehe class of 2004 will belong to you jennifer. its yours. Your Precious...... Precious HSC.... Precious ^_^

peace^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)