B Science in Information Technology Innovation (1 Viewer)

Dingo

Banned
What was the intake for this course in 2003?
in other words how many students do they accept into this particular course..

PS: i want someone like jase-REX or Fatmuscle to answer this.

peace^^

Last edited:

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
The intake into all the innovation courses is supposed to be 60. There are 4 innovation courses, so that means 15 into each course.

Of the two years the innovation courses have been running, the Engineering, and 2 Science ones have been less popular, hence more spaces have been allocated to the IT one.

In 2003, the intake into the BScIT Innovation was around 35 (more than twice as many as expected), with the others going to the other innovation courses.

So my point is that it depends on the intake into the other innovation courses as well, but all together, they take around 60 people into all 4 courses.

sorcerer

being on dis topic
how many do they accept in da B Business B Computing course

from what i hear on advisory day its only 50

???

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
The rough quota is around 50ish yes. The exact number is based on how places the Faculty of Business can allow. The BBus course is one of the biggest courses at UTS, so they have to see how many extra students they can allow into their classes. If the course turns out to be quite popular (which I'm sure it will be), then more places will probably be provided next year.

I know 50 sounds quite small, but its actually an average number. The BScIT course quota last year was around 100, the BScIT Innovation was around 35, BScIT/Law was around 3, BScIT/IntStud was around 10, and thats about all I know.

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by sorcerer

how many do they accept in da B Business B Computing course
Im bighting my fingernails that I scrape in this course with my 90.80 UAI...

*Fingers crossed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)