Bach of IT callbacks (1 Viewer)

nanabite

HSC
Nope.. I've been checking the mailbox about 6 times a day every day and there's never anything from UTS in there.. although I got a lovely postcard from USyd today :D

KrE8oR69

I here u all. im dieing to get some sort of information about the interviews. wether i get in or not because im gonna be at schoolies the week they do it so i have to arrange another sutible time to go see them. so looks like im gonna be organiseing on a holiday:p can it get any better.

i ust wish theyd put us outta our missery and just tell us your in or your out. :vcross:

ohh well i guess theres no sense rushing things.

btw im steve :D

barbieisfat

i got my letter.. it told me i was unsuccessful... so u guys should have gotten a letter to say u either get the same or otherwise! hopefully the latter!.. luv ya guys! GOOD LUCK!

nanabite

HSC
When did you get it barbieisfat? If you got it on Friday, there's a chance I'll get mine tomorrow. I know they got my application, I received confirmation from them.

nanabite

HSC
I just contacted the uni, notifications were sent out last Friday so if you haven't got them today, you should receive them in the mail by tomorrow (as seems to be the case with me).

m1nx

HSC
:eek: and the birthday presents keep rolling!! i got an interview :) congrats to everyone else who got one too!

now to tackle the next dilemma: yr 12 formal thursday, 9AM interview friday ... ahem.

nanabite

HSC
Ouch.. that sucks m1nx.. looks like you're going to have to have some "controlled fun" on Thursday night.

Got an interview as well.. afternoon session. My mate got one too so luckily I'll have a buddy with me :D

DJGerber

3rd Year BIT @ UTS
HSC
I got a phone call today saying that I made it to the interview stage. :)

They said they had mailing problems and sent me an e-mail with all the details for the interview THIS FRIDAY!

nanabite

HSC
Yeah, I got a phone call too.. they're probably doing it because they've left it so late.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Good luck with your interviews guys! Look out for the BIT sponsor's powerpoint slide running on the day, coz I made the slides! (rather at the time of writing this I haven't actually made them yet!)

davidgock

HSC
N/A
..i had to ring up cos aust. post has issues, but i got one too :)

rofl at the advertising.. nothing like having a captive audience eh

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
It's not really advertising, more like what companies you going to be sponsoring you and what companies you're going to be potentially working for!

nanabite

HSC
I'm going open collared long sleeved shirt.. I think it's a good balance between the casual and professional looks. What about others?

anna44

HSC
hey guys i currently do BIT at uts (1st yr).. i know it is late.. but if u have any questions just ask!...

anna44

HSC
yeah going in a suit is fine.. you can always take ur jacket off if u feel over-dressed..

T

tactic

So who from here was in the group that went on the tour and got shown the tech support desk with me working at it? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)