Bachelors of Science (Advanced Science) (1 Viewer)

evlazn

HSC
Hi

I've accpeted my offer for Bachelors of Science (Advanced Science) YAY, still..... its not medicine lol.

What are the first year units of Bachelors of Science (Advanced Science) if my key program is Medical science (human bioscience)? or are they the normal medical science units? idk

Or some advice if anybody is doing first year Bachelors of Science (Advanced Science).

Help meeeh lol. I'll probably go to academic advising anyways to find out.

mstudent

HSC
Hi, im also in the same situation, I have followed all the steps, and when i get to set units, i get a little confused. I want to focus on medical science and so I looked in the hand book for the codes but im not sure about the unit codes and how do go about them ?
Also what do the different levels indicate, eg level 1,2 and 3, are they for differnt years ?

badquinton304

HSC
Hi, im also in the same situation, I have followed all the steps, and when i get to set units, i get a little confused. I want to focus on medical science and so I looked in the hand book for the codes but im not sure about the unit codes and how do go about them ?
Also what do the different levels indicate, eg level 1,2 and 3, are they for differnt years ?

Hey, if you are on campbelltown campus you reallly don't have much (except your lternate unit) choices due to campus restrictions.
You do the same unit sets ass med science students.
This semester you will obviously be needing to do Introduction to Anatomy and Histology (300752) of which you will need to fill out a few words on a rule waiver form, which can be accessed from your student portal under e-forms. This is because the online enrolment system doesn't include our course number under that unit.
The other courses you need to do are biodiversity (300539) (if at campbelltown) and principles of chemistry (300554)(campbelltown) and then a choice between physics (300558) or introduction to IT.

I wouldn't worry too much about level 1, 2 and 3 but I don't think we need to know about it yet. Moe samour might know because he gave me most of my information.

mstudent

HSC
Thanks, this makes it crystal clear :)
haha i wish they just sent us a booklet, this whole portal hahah
Thank you, your help is much appreciated :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)