Bachlor of Liberal Studies (1 Viewer)

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
soopacow said:
Well, since you've also mentioned it, what is the difference between liberal studies and liberal studies (international)? Of course by that I mean excluding the part where the int'l degree needto have at least a semester overseas and a 75+ average (I think?), and the huge almost 15 UAIs apart... otherwise, what is the difference? If any? I mean, you still can go study abroad in university overseas, even if you're just doing liberal studies (without the int'l) right?

Though I really doubt I'd get 99 UAI, because I out of all things, I can't do chemistry............ I'll probably never understand chemistry anyways.... sigh...
In LibStud (Intl) they give you $5000 towards your exchange. The scent of cash sends the UAI shooting up. The compulsory exchange and the higher average required are the only differences between LibStud and LibStud (Intl).

somewhereelse

HSC
Triangulum said:
In LibStud (Intl) they give you $5000 towards your exchange. The scent of cash sends the UAI shooting up. The compulsory exchange and the higher average required are the only differences between LibStud and LibStud (Intl).
ha.. the didnt mention THAT in the lib studies mini-lecture at the open day yesterday..

i think i want to do this now! (my heart is firmly set on sydney after visiting it yesterday, its GORGEOUS) its already down as my first prefernce cause i just put some random ones down to make sure i dont forget about it before the non-late-fee deadline.

do you think the normal lib studies students are disadvantaged in applying for exchange by the fact that they could be in lib/international? does it make a difference?

i want to do sociology (arts), and psychology (science) plus french or spanish (language) and run away to somewhere in europe (probably france..) the maths/stats and communications compulsory units dont phase me. hopefully, all this should put me in a good position to decide on a career path, either psychology, human resource management, physiotherapy or diagnostic radiography :) while not actually having wasted my time at uni, because sociology & psych are studied in all those degrees.. (im pretty sure..)

plan :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)