Bali Is Off (1 Viewer)

lozzipops_87

HSC
where to go for schoolies?

me and about 7 other friends including alot of ppl in my grade were all going to Bali for schoolies. We have all been a bit hesitant about going but since the bombings have happened on sat night we have all pulled out.. we loose 540 bucks! but i guess i would rather loose the money than not feel safe. i was curious to know, apart from the obvious schoolies location in queensland, where else would be nice to go anywhere along the east coast?? any suggestions would be great soz ive run out of ideas!! :) :)

where are you all going?

Last edited:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
who were you flying with? we are booked into phuket but havent yet cancelled our booking in bali becuase we dont know what garuda are doing in terms of airfares

Byron? Port Macquarie? Coffs? i doubt you will get into many "schoolies" places now though, a lot of them booked out some time ago

lozzipops_87

HSC
yeh we are flying with garuda doing. the same thing... waiting till we see if they extend the departure date, except we arent going to go anywhere else overseas even if we do get all our money back. oh i wasnt meaning an actual place where schoolies is, just someone nice u can go to relax and stuff

Digital_Spork

HSC
Well cancelled and are going to phuket now... with 2 nights in bangkok before hand. If we get the cancellation fee taken off then we only need to pay another 300$.. if not we are looking at paying about $700 extra to go. Sh*t happens though, its a once in a lifetime thing to do ^^

stace0101

HSC
We have also cancelled and are going to Phuket. Garuda giving full refunds so all we have to pay is whatever difference in price there may be between bali and thailand. I think we have to fly Singapore airlines and then changeover in singapore but cause all the thai flights around our dates are full!! i think a lot of people, not just schoolies have the same idea... Where r u stayin in phuket?

Happychum

HSC
phuket

Hey,
Phuket is looking like the best option for overseas schoolies. Fair few going over. Thinking I'm gonna head over. Lozzipops, would b sik if u and all ur friends headed over. Should b fun ova there. New schoolies destination.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
singapore would be worse than sydney for schoolies!!!
no beaches and very busy... hardly relaxing at all

Digital_Spork

HSC
We are staying in patong at the Patong Resort Hotel..Patong seems like the place to go.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Digital_Spork said:
We are staying in patong at the Patong Resort Hotel..Patong seems like the place to go.

lol you were going on about how i was wrong saying that bali is the best place 2 go and now u dont...hahaha stupid hypocrite

Digital_Spork

HSC
stazi, we had travel insurance but somehow we still lost like 250-300. I think it was something about when we booked, but im not 100% sure...

aaaman:
If you had something resembling a brain and stopped posting that shit which is materialising from your mouth you would see that other members of our group no longer wanted to go to bali so the majority won. Your an idiot aaaman, bali is still a beautiful place, and if you have a problem... then go have a whinge to someone who cares. :)

Last edited:

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
Born Dancer said:
who were you flying with? we are booked into phuket but havent yet cancelled our booking in bali becuase we dont know what garuda are doing in terms of airfares

Byron? Port Macquarie? Coffs? i doubt you will get into many "schoolies" places now though, a lot of them booked out some time ago

[QUOTE digital spork} Well cancelled and are going to phuket now... with 2 nights in bangkok before hand. If we get the cancellation fee taken off then we only need to pay another 300$.. if not we are looking at paying about $700 extra to go. Sh*t happens though, its a once in a lifetime thing to do ^^ QUOTE]

[QUOTE stace0101]We have also cancelled and are going to Phuket. Garuda giving full refunds so all we have to pay is whatever difference in price there may be between bali and thailand. I think we have to fly Singapore airlines and then changeover in singapore but cause all the thai flights around our dates are full!! i think a lot of people, not just schoolies have the same idea... Where r u stayin in phuket?[QUOTE stace0101]

u's are going to phuket instead of bali... probably because of the latest bombings, if u didnt watch the news u wouldnt know that thailand had bombings the other day with like 20 dead. Anyway I hope u's all have a safe n fun schoolies yeeew.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Digital_Spork said:
stazi, we had travel insurance but somehow we still lost like 250-300. I think it was something about when we booked, but im not 100% sure...

aaaman:
If you had something resembling a brain and stopped posting that shit which is materialising from your mouth you would see that other members of our group no longer wanted to go to bali so the majority won. Your an idiot aaaman, bali is still a beautiful place, and if you have a problem... then go have a whinge to someone who cares. :)

my friends see and they care about it fuck head so why dont you get into a bar in bali iand get sum1 2 blow it up wiv u inside ya hypocrital faggot.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
aaaman said:
my friends see and they care about it fuck head so why dont you get into a bar in bali iand get sum1 2 blow it up wiv u inside ya hypocrital faggot.
ummm...what?
i can see why you have a poor rank in english

ioniser

HSC
well you people if you have ever suspected that some terrorists might be on this site observing your every move such as aaaman lol , so yeah a change of plans hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

stazi

Nightman
HSC
there is far less chance of a terrorism attack in bali than a traffic accident which leaves all passengers dead.

froggy_chik87

HSC
lozzipops_87 said:
apart from the obvious schoolies location in queensland, where else would be nice to go anywhere along the east coast?? any suggestions would be great soz ive run out of ideas!! :) :)
where are you all going?
i know of about 30 people going to forster...i know of 20 definatly going 26-3 dec...not sure about the other groups tho...

aaaman

Banned
HSC
froggy_chik87 said:
i know of about 30 people going to forster...i know of 20 definatly going 26-3 dec...not sure about the other groups tho...
now thats a great place 2 go unlike bali that huge piece of shit

Digital_Spork

HSC
haha... forster (y)

What?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)