Banking/ATM (1 Viewer)

exospacial

HSC
N/A
Which banking service would be best for a Bruce Hall student? I'll probably be setting up one with my parents when I get to Canberra. Is/are there any ATM services close to Bruce Hall?

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
there's a commonwealth bank branch at union court.

there's one ANZ ATM and 2 CBA ATMs at union court aswell.

ArtOfLosing

HSC
There is also a service one credit union with ATM in union court. I have accounts with both commonwealth and service one.
oh, and there is an NAB atm in union court and the branch is hidden up near the pauline griffin building.

humphdogg

HSC
Uni Grad
exospacial said:
Which banking service would be best for a Bruce Hall student? I'll probably be setting up one with my parents when I get to Canberra. Is/are there any ATM services close to Bruce Hall?
wehey, brucie! when're you moving in?

and yeah, what everyone else said. closest ATM to bruce would be in union court.

Evilo

HSC
im st george, there is one in civic. no big deal/

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
ArtOfLosing said:
oh, and there is an NAB atm in union court and the branch is hidden up near the pauline griffin building.
ah yeah. i remember walking to the law faculty one day and stopped and wondered wtf there was a random ATM in the middle of nowhere lol

either way Civic is like a 10 minute walk and it's not like you need your branch every day. (if you're a cheapass and don't want to pay $1.50 for using another ATM, go to IGA up the road and cash out there)

Evilo

HSC
how often do you expect to be withdrawing money exospacial? Whats your exisiting bank?

Personally i take out $300-500 at a time, lasts me for ages.

exospacial

HSC
N/A
Evilo said:
how often do you expect to be withdrawing money exospacial? Whats your exisiting bank?

Personally i take out $300-500 at a time, lasts me for ages.
I never had an exisiting bank before. But I think I'm going for NAB. Found the Branch (which was really hard to find). I guess I have to get use to living in campus before I know how much money I'm going to take out.

Anyways I went around ANU today. Unpacked some stuff in my Bruce room...it was kinda fun! I'm in Center Hall (for anyone who wants to know...humphdogg).

Evilo

HSC
apart from o-week (text books, party tickets, uniforms etc) the rest of the year will be pretty easy to account for, they usually give you plenty of time to get money to pay for stuff. :) Always good to have a bit of money spare though - unless you feel like making a dash to the NAB to get some money for internet quota.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)