Bankstown Campus Carparks (1 Viewer)

Datto120

HSC
Hey,
does anyone know how safe/unsafe the bankstown campus carparks are? I am cosidering just leaving my car at my nans n walking the 5 mins to the uni. I have a Datsun 1200 sedan and there easy to break into and i have a custom interior and sound system and all that stuff so just wondering if its worth taking it to the uni

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I've seen more expensive cars parked throughout the parking lot, though I think if you can be bothered to walk to and from your Nan's each day you're at Uni, then you might as well take the opportunity. I would. Unfortunately for me, my Nan doesn't live anywhere near UWS, and even if she did, I wouldn't be bothered. :)

j_davo24

HSC
Datto120 said:
Hey,
does anyone know how safe/unsafe the bankstown campus carparks are? I am cosidering just leaving my car at my nans n walking the 5 mins to the uni. I have a Datsun 1200 sedan and there easy to break into and i have a custom interior and sound system and all that stuff so just wondering if its worth taking it to the uni
If you think it's going to be packed with gang rapists, drug dealers and car theives then you're totally mistaken. The area is just a normal suburban area with a crime rate much lower than 'Bankstown' itself. Having said that, don't tempt theives by leaving vaulable items in your car.

If you can get free (guaranteed) parking within 5 mins from the Uni though I would take up the offer if you don't mind the walk especially if you're going to be struggling to pay for fees and textbooks already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)