Barry Hall - Sydney Swans (1 Viewer)

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
YOU DESERVE IT

If you lack the capacity to grow up, get the hell out of dodge and let someone else have a go at the opportunities you've had in life so far.

JSBboag

HSC
RogueAcademic said:
YOU DESERVE IT

If you lack the capacity to grow up, get the hell out of dodge and let someone else have a go at the opportunities you've had in life so far.
ge fucked, the sport needs to hard up and man up.
Also, how do you put up your display picture - i uploaded it but it won't show.

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
JSBboag said:
ge fucked, the sport needs to hard up and man up.
Yes, it takes a redneck bogan to play a game. If you can't win the game with skill and sportsmanship, you might as well be shovelling elephant shit at the circus.

JSBboag said:
Also, how do you put up your display picture - i uploaded it but it won't show.
No idea, I couldn't find it either.

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
By the way, under slightly different circumstances but with equal stupidity - re Nick D'Arcy: the committee has decided that immature individuals do not deserve the privilege of representing Australia in the Olympics. Happy elephant shit shovelling! But he's younger, he has more time to grow up and learn

JSBboag

HSC
RogueAcademic said:
Yes, it takes a redneck bogan to play a game. If you can't win the game with skill and sportsmanship, you might as well be shovelling elephant shit at the circus.

What makes you feel that i am a red-neck.

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
JSBboag said:
RogueAcademic said:

What makes you feel that i am a red-neck.
For some wierd reason, I get the impression that you're a redneck as well. It might just be the whole 'bring back the biff' thing you've got going, although I'm not saying that there shouldn't be any biff.

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
IMABOYDAMON! said:
For some wierd reason, I get the impression that you're a redneck as well. It might just be the whole 'bring back the biff' thing you've got going, although I'm not saying that there shouldn't be any biff.
You talking to me to or the other guy?

Last edited:

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
RogueAcademic said:
So, what actually happened at the game?
Seriously, no one really noticed that he had taken a swing. I only knew when they replayed it on the large screen.

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
IMABOYDAMON! said:
Seriously, no one really noticed that he had taken a swing.
I thought so.

Can you imagine if he had done that in the Olympics (in a non-boxing event of course)?

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
i am guessing the bloke is not a very good sledger. all the defender has to do is get a few words in about his penis size and whatnot, and hall will react like an automated machine and throws a fist. even if it didn't connect, the guy will milk it for all its worth and some.

shane warne wanted to play afl when he was young. now imagine he tagged barry hall for one whole game and sleges as much as he does on the cricket pitch, he will get knocked the fk out.

all in all, i am happy with the punching.

JSBboag

HSC
IMABOYDAMON! said:
JSBboag said:
I am sorry to disappoint but i am a North Shore Private School student and not a red-neck. But also, get the sand out of your vaginas and get over it - he didn't even connect (shit punch).

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
JSBboag said:
I am sorry to disappoint but i am a North Shore Private School student and not a red-neck. But also, get the sand out of your vaginas and get over it - he didn't even connect (shit punch).
It is irrelevant if he connected or not, it's his uncontrolled trigger-happy neanderthal reaction that speaks a thousand words.

I've known a number private school students who behave like complete rednecks when they're not wearing the school blazers. Rednecks do not have to be from a financially modest background nor from the outback, nor from what would appear to be an uneducated background.

walkahz

HSC
HAHA HAVE A SOOK TO YA MUM BARRY YA BIG FUCKIN GIRL!!!!! He's just a big thug who cant kick straight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)