Batman and golddigger family (1 Viewer)

johnnydepp

HSC
BATMAN actor Christian Bale flipped during a slanging match with his mother and sister after they told him a sob story, it was revealed last night.

Legal sources told The Sun the women said sister Sharon needed £100,000 to help her bring up her three children.

They said Bale, 34, snubbed the plea and a row flared in his suite at the Dorchester Hotel in London’s West End.

Welsh-born Bale was alleged to have “pushed and shoved” mum Jenny, 61, and Sharon, 41.

Difficulties ... wife Sibi

But sources close to 6ft 2in Bale, who has another sister called Louise, said Jenny inflamed the situation by hurling insults about his wife Sibi, 38.

Upset

The bust-up happened on Sunday night — only hours before Monday’s European premiere of Bale’s new Batman film, The Dark Knight, in London.

A source close to the case said:

Christian is a very wealthy young man and was asked to help his sister out financially.

He was asked to loan her £100,000 but he refused and that caused an almighty row.

Family feud ... Christian Bale with sister Louise, second left, Sharon and mum Jenny, right

SPLASH

During that row, the women claim, he assaulted them by pushing and shoving them. Both Jenny and Sharon are terribly upset over what happened.

They did not want any publicity and the last thing they wanted to do was wreck his premiere evening. But they say he bullied them.

Movie ... Christian Bale in Batman role

They are both devastated that it has come to this but want him to be taught a lesson.

Sharon and Jenny, a part-time clown from Bournemouth, left the hotel on Monday morning and, on the way to their Dorset home, stopped at a Hampshire police station and reported Bale for assault.

He was arrested when he attended Belgravia police station, Central London, on Tuesday.

Bale, who denies all assault claims, flew back to his Los Angeles home later that day but must return to Britain in September to answer bail and learn whether he will be charged.

Sharon, who works in computer programming, has two daughters — aged ten and 12 — from a previous marriage and a baby from a new relationship.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1463051.ece
damn gold digger family

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Uh, you are fucking stupid, Bruce Wayne (aka Batman) doesn't have any family. They were murdered when they were leaving a movie theatre early, were robbed and then murdered by Joe Chill. His only "relative" is Alfred, his trusty butler.

You are hell stupid if you don't know basic Batman knowledge. Dumbfuck.

johnnydepp

HSC
jb_nc said:
Uh, you are fucking stupid, Bruce Wayne (aka Batman) doesn't have any family. They were murdered when they were leaving a movie theatre early, were robbed and then murdered by Joe Chill. His only "relative" is Alfred, his trusty butler.

You are hell stupid if you don't know basic Batman knowledge. Dumbfuck.
Please forgive me for my ignorance. i shall never make such a mistake again. XD

Garygaz

HSC
In my head right now I am imagining Bale in his suite, preparing for the Premiere of his biggest movie, his British (Whatever the British version of redneck/bogan is) in his suite asking for 100,000 pound. What the hell? Argh, there's asking favours from family, like maybe can you help with rent or food or the kids education, then there is asking for 100,000 pound...

RAGE

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I wonder if he was wearing his Batman suit when he assaulted them.

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
my theory is Harvey Dent was beating up his family.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)