BBA102 Final exam (1 Viewer)

builder2818

HSC
Anyone here recently completed BBA102 in the last couple of semesters? They allow you to bring in a cheat sheet and the final exam is 150 multiple choice questions. How did you find the questions in the exam? I have turned up to every lecture and tutorial since week one and I still haven't taken in one thing or found anything interesting let alone useful to apply in everyday life.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I did BBA102 at the start of my degree (so I don't think I can be much that of help), but for what it's worth it's a really crappy subject. No relevance to real world and kind of feels like a filler that the uni threw into the Commerce degree.

We didn't get a cheat sheet when I did it. I remember the exam wasn't hard at all - just takes a little bit of effort and it fits together. Certainly a subject you can cram for (especially with a cheat sheet). Just make sure you don't get complacent.

Last edited:

MrBean1561

HSC
Uni Grad
I did it in Semester 1 last year, as Azure said the exam isn't hard but it gets a bit tiring with so many damn questions lol. I left half an hour early because by the end I was just over it and couldn't be bothered to proof read my asnwers. But I really didn't find that cheat sheet useful at all, I only used it to help me with one question.

When they post the practice exam, make sure study it because a lot of the final exam questions will be really really similar.

builder2818

HSC
They haven't mentioned anything about a practice exam. We don't discuss anything in class except listen to group presentations on silly journal articles that have been assigned to each group. This continues right up until the last tutorial before the exam - how does this help anyone? I'm glad to hear I am not the only one thinking the same way towards this subject. You cannot be taught management I believe, it's a skill you learn to acquire through work and experience on the job.

I certainly don't care what some clown back in the 1800's discovered with factory workers etc..........

rayy_bann

HSC
^ They should post it up around week 12 i believe.
Hey guys I know that the hardness of a subject is subjective, thus, different from person to person, but I can't help notice that the general consenus (even from my friends), in relation to this is subject is that yes, it is relatively 'easy'. Easy in the sense that you still have to be consistent and memorise a few lot, but it doesn't really take much time understanding concepts etc.

I'm hopefully aiming for HDs in my first year subjects and just like all my other subjects, am still going to try really hard for BBA. But if anyone doesn't mind, did you guys actually achieve an overall HD in this subject? If so, did you personally believe that you put alot of effort into it? If not, did you receive a D?

thanks guys! :)

builder2818

HSC
I think I am just too opinionated being a mature age student and previously working as a manager which I learnt to become by being thrown into the deep end of my job.........no text book is going to help you manage people. Its a little disappointing that basically a lot of stuff you learn at uni is about regurgitating something that Professor X has spent his whole life researching.

ameher

HSC
Cheat sheet for the exam did not help me when I did it. However I found that reading the textbook for this subject helped in answering many of the multiple choice questions in the final exam.

MrBean1561

HSC
Uni Grad
Cheat sheet for the exam did not help me when I did it. However I found that reading the textbook for this subject helped in answering many of the multiple choice questions in the final exam.
Definitely. It was pretty good textbook overall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)