BBA102+tutor (1 Viewer)

cathyz0916

HSC
hi, did any1 did BBA 102 before?

can you tell me which tutor is good that gives high marks and really generious on marking?

(i had a horrible experience last semester with a harsh tutor that give every1 in the class below-average marks , thats why i believe tutor is extremely important)

the lists of tutors are:

Class/Tutorial Number
Name
Email

12, 13
Alison Rudman
alison.rudman@mq.edu.au

1, 4, 8, 10, 36, 41
Andrew West
andrew.west@mq.edu.au

24, 32, 33, 39
Brett White
brett.white@mq.edu.au

21, 22, 23, 25
Douglas Howe
douglas.howe@mq.edu.au

27, 28, 29
Jennifer Ruskin
jennifer.ruskin@mq.edu.au

2, 3, 5
Karl Qin
karl.qin@tdes.com.au

30, 31, 35
Karen Winter
karen.winter@mq.edu.au

Linda Yeomans
linda.yeomans@mq.edu.au

18, 19, 20, 37, 38, 40
Marion Trabe
marion.trabe@mq.edu.au

15, 16, 17
Sabine Ludewig
sabine.ludewig@mq.edu.au

7, 9, 11
Sheri Evans
sheridanconsulting@yahoo.com

builder2818

HSC
I had Sheri as my tutor. Some marks I got for the group journal summaries was a low credit but that's the problem with group work - you suffer if you have lazy gimps in yours. I ended up going into the final exam with an 87%. You don't need to study for the final exam because you have your cheat sheet. I typed mine up in size 3.5 font and I had more than enough info on there.

The subject is a complete waste of time and serves no purpose to anything. You pretty much have to memorise garbage (especially for the mid semester) that you will never use for the rest of your life (those who disagree with me will be students who think management is a good discipline to major in but they'll realise soon enough in life they wasted all their time and money).

cathyz0916

HSC
hi, did any1 did BBA 102 before?

can you tell me which tutor is good that gives high marks and really generious on marking?

(i had a horrible experience last semester with a harsh tutor that give every1 in the class below-average marks , thats why i believe tutor is extremely important)

the lists of tutors are:

Class/Tutorial Number
Name
Email

12, 13
Alison Rudman
alison.rudman@mq.edu.au

1, 4, 8, 10, 36, 41
Andrew West
andrew.west@mq.edu.au

24, 32, 33, 39
Brett White
brett.white@mq.edu.au

21, 22, 23, 25
Douglas Howe
douglas.howe@mq.edu.au

27, 28, 29
Jennifer Ruskin
jennifer.ruskin@mq.edu.au

2, 3, 5
Karl Qin
karl.qin@tdes.com.au

30, 31, 35
Karen Winter
karen.winter@mq.edu.au

Linda Yeomans
linda.yeomans@mq.edu.au

18, 19, 20, 37, 38, 40
Marion Trabe
marion.trabe@mq.edu.au

15, 16, 17
Sabine Ludewig
sabine.ludewig@mq.edu.au

7, 9, 11
Sheri Evans
sheridanconsulting@yahoo.com

currently im enrolled in Jennifer Ruskin's class? how her?

MrBean1561

HSC
Uni Grad
I had Sheri as my tutor. Some marks I got for the group journal summaries was a low credit but that's the problem with group work - you suffer if you have lazy gimps in yours. I ended up going into the final exam with an 87%. You don't need to study for the final exam because you have your cheat sheet. I typed mine up in size 3.5 font and I had more than enough info on there.

The subject is a complete waste of time and serves no purpose to anything. You pretty much have to memorise garbage (especially for the mid semester) that you will never use for the rest of your life (those who disagree with me will be students who think management is a good discipline to major in but they'll realise soon enough in life they wasted all their time and money).
I do agree with you that the unit was a waste of time, but I am pretty sure that you can't major in management with our uni's commerce degree lol

As for the OP, I had Sheri and she was pretty good.

Last edited:

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah this is easily the most pointless unit within my entire degree. It literally did not teach me a single useful thing I can take with me into the work force.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Tutor doesn't really matter for most first-year subjects anyway.

As long as you understand the concepts, do a bit of group-study, your pretty much assured a Credit or low distinction at macquarie.

LowerJupiter

HSC
willing to share your cheat sheet builder? :) I have Andrew West and have found him to be a really fair marker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)