Be My Valentine. (1 Viewer)

Guesss

HSC
:eek: Well basically i'm burning that i don't have a Valentine this year *nor did i last year or the years before :shy: *.

Its so annoying seeing all the adds and adverstiements for Valentines day knowing that i dont have one.

So heres the purpose for this thread:
We *all the valentine-less ppl* discuss whether we would like to have a valentine or not this year? Is it too much hassle, or would it be nice for a change?

Plz do not neg rep me, but I also thought itd be cute if we had an online BOS valentine this year?? :shy: Just as something to do... ?

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Same as with me. I never had a boyfriend in my life so I never celebrated this occasion.

MetroMattums

HSC
It's your HSC year. No time for relationships. Go study.

Don't be sucked into Valentines day!

Guesss

HSC
Mmm, how depressing.

Lol. One year *Yu know how when big packages etc have to be piked up from the post office they notify yu* well, on Valentines we were notified of something large that was waiting for me at the post office.
My dad told me and we got in the car, *i was praying it was something from a secret admirer* my dad's like, hun if this is gunna be something from a guy yu shud tell me, *at this point i was like, uhh ohh maybe its better if its not from an admirer* hehe so im like "nah, theres nothing" Then we get there, and after waiting in an endless line, i get the box. It was full of prizes id won in my lil bro's name :(

HSC
N/A
i never had a valentine till last year. i had my first valentine. but it wasnt a regular valentines day occasion though :/ so to me it doesnt count to me. i never got the whole roses, choc, perfume, dinner etc etc. i just got a kiss and that was it not even a happy valentines day.

meh. so this year its back to having no valentine again. oh well.

(omg.. i saw this guy buy a girrafe that was holding a heart "im wild about you" at target and immediately i was like NAWWWWWWWWW i want a guy to buy me one too :( )

yups

HSC
:eek: Well basically i'm burning that i don't have a Valentine this year *nor did i last year or the years before :shy: *.

Its so annoying seeing all the adds and adverstiements for Valentines day knowing that i dont have one.

We *all the valentine-less ppl* discuss whether we would like to have a valentine or not this year? Is it too much hassle, or would it be nice for a change?

Plz do not neg rep me, but I also thought itd be cute if we had an online BOS valentine this year?? :shy: Just as something to do... ?
Well if it makes you feel any better, i have a Valentine this year (my boyfriend) but because my parents are so protective I won't be allowed to see him on Valentine's Day . Sad but true.

Guesss

HSC
to guesssssss, lol
:(

Its guesss to yu omieeee. * i thought i already clarified this?*

And thats mean, Im not desperate :eek: Just annoyed.

lol. Do yu have a Valentine *Mr goes around calling ppl desperate cause they want a Valentine* ?

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A

Chemical Ali will be your valentine :love:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)