beauty and the geek, australia (1 Viewer)

timmy_b

HSC
N/A
so guys who watched it this week?
i thought it was brilliant, aha so entertaining to watch .

what does everyone else think about it?

HSC
I watched it. i cannot believe how stupid those girls were! I mean, how can you not know how to draw your own country!!!! I thought those guys were cool lol :)

doberman

HSC
I love laughing at the nerds! When does this air?

Roy9

HSC
Epic show. One of the beauties isn't even that hot though I reckon. The heaps tall one... But yeah, all the brunettes are amazingggg

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
What exactly does this show aim to do? Are these girls suppose to hook up with the geeks after they're eliminated? Or is it like
Beauty: "Oh, hanging out with this loser I wouldn't normally hang out with has changed my life. What? Be right back, I'm going to a party and fucking every hot guy there"
Geek: "OH MY GOD, BEST EXPERIENCE EVER. IM SO CONFIDENT NOW. IM GOING TO TALK TO GIRLS ONWorld of Warcraft NOW, I HOPE S3xyBAb3_123 IS FREE TONIGHT."

timmy_b

HSC
N/A
i agree with roy9 , the tall one isnt hot at all and she says " i dont have to work with my looks for atleast the next 20-30 years"
pffft stuck up bitch aha. im glad the blonde one kate left last night, she doesnt even open her mouth to talk, all her words are blurred.

point of the show is to give the "geeks" better social skills , and for the "beauties" to have more knowledge of the world around then... apparently.
not sure how thats going to work but all up the show ticks all my boxes.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It sucks that they've just stolen challenges from the US series though. It would be better if they came up with their own.

mesbaz

HSC
N/A
havent been able to watch it yet :( stupid hsc ! but that jeremy guy is my friends brother. funny thing is my friend was the biggest nerd out yr 7 - 10 :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)