"been there done that" (1 Viewer)

Smurf133

To everyone freaking out about the HSC and if they will get the right marks, concentrate on that but don't let it take all ur time up because when u leave school after the HSC u will all be annoyed with urselves because u didn't live up the last few months u will spend at school.

I finished last year 2002 and i went alright in my marks, i got 68 but i didn't let study take over my life because mucking around with ur mates at the right times is what gets people through the stress of it all, now i'm doing sports marketing in Sydney and its an advanced diploma course and its the best decision i have made.

Remember Study but there is only so much u can do before u don't give a stuff anymore. ;)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ok thanks dude

yeah, i find the thought of the hsc is clogging up my mind and getting in the way of me living up the last few weeks

but i'll try and not let it!

Smurf133

yeah make sure u don't let it.........

I went to a boarding school so the last year was the best and i miss just hanging around with my mates because it was a boarding school and everyone has gone their separte ways and i don't see any of them anymore.

Some overseas for a GAP year and others in UNIs across the state and interstate.

But make sure u go up to schoolies coz there is nothing like it, its the best week of ur life (but only if ur 18 coz its crap otherwise.)

narrator

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Smurf133
To everyone freaking out about the HSC and if they will get the right marks, concentrate on that but don't let it take all ur time up because when u leave school after the HSC u will all be annoyed with urselves because u didn't live up the last few months u will spend at school.

/B]

i reckon that's pretty good advice, i know so many people now that are gettin so stressed out and it doesn't help them one bit.

i try and study each subject each night, but it's important to find a good balance between study and other stuff, or else you get too worn out too quickly

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
my head hurts from study, and i've forgotten the names of my closest friends

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by babyslug
my head hurts from study, and i've forgotten the names of my closest friends
That's not good. Try and rest a little.

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
oh dear~!!!
call them up and say hello... just for a lil bit... it's worth it =)

is a roflcopter
HSC
they tell me to piss off unless the conversation is about maths :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)