Before Entering University (1 Viewer)

Skarovas

HSC
Is it a good idea to be in Australia when you receive your results for HSC? Is there other things I must do in relation to Uni/HSC at that time? I know some paperwork must also be done regarding university entrance and whatnot, but will I need to be here in person or can I get everything done over the phone/internet overseas and return to Australia in February?

Urgent replies needed! I must make a booking for plane ticket in two days time! Thanks in advance :biggrin:!

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Depends on what universities you apply for.

Some universities have an all-online enrolment process while other require in-person enrolment. In cases where in-person enrolment is required, you will need a proxy to enrol for you.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
I was overseas with a lot of my friends when the HSC results came out, no need to be in Australia. All you need is access to the internet and yeah you should be fine. If you're returning to Australia by early February it should be fine, not sure about late February though because UNI will start nearly by then. Like people said, you can apply for a Proxy (a person who will enroll for you on campus if you're unable to make it- it could be a family member or friend).

UNSW- you can do online enrollment via MyUNSW.

Macq- You have to go to the campus in the City or Ryde physically and enroll.

USYD- You have to apply physically on campus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)