Being in LOVE (1 Viewer)

coco_pops

HSC
nicko88 said:
Oh and I suppose you're gonna say it's cute when they have hot passionate e-sex on a public forum, alby!

Actually, what am I talking about...Go for your lives!
you're just jealous! leave them alonE!!!!

choc-chip

HSC
nicko88 said:
Oh and I suppose you're gonna say it's cute when they have hot passionate e-sex on a public forum, alby!
We r not having e-sex excuse me!
Why is everyone relating sex with love?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Love equals not Sex :)

nobody is having e-sex!~
being in love is the best feeling, and it's better than sex! :D
some people like to show their love you know, it's sweet, so leave them alone!~
in forums and game rooms etc whenever a couple's in there and they go "i love you" someone goes "oh get a room". :cool:

where is the love man! :p

alby

cool duckie
HSC
nicko88 said:
quit being so cynical..just caus you're bitter & unloved....

you just wanna watch dont ya! :p

dreamerish: i totally agree mate

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
bong_head said:
Who here thinks love is a really good feeling? Anyone care to share their experiences?

Being in love is a great feeling. You can't stop thinking about the person (although, that can be annoying sometimes cause it distracts you from a lot of things), you get excited when you see the person and your heart races at like a thousand beats per minute, and you just stop everything you're doing at any given moment just to daydream about that someone special.

Who here agrees?

the greatest love of all, is to love urself

phizz

aka: Philly Cheese
HSC
Hey jumb, I may have seen that same show you were talking about, it was on the ABC.

Not to sure, but I think the whole "Blind" love stage is when there is a lack or increase of Dopeamin (I can't be bothered spellchecking), after about 10 months or less depending on how your system works, your body finally reacts and stabelizes the chemical difference to normal. When this happens, feelings towards the other person become less, flaws in this person are recognised and you are no longer blind. Its at this moment most relationships break, so if you can stay toghether for at least 24months in love, theres a good 80% chance you'll be with them forever.

Well thats the science involved for comitment, plenty other chemicals do the other stuff.

As for Ziff, you might be right about religion, but love has been around longer than logic!

banana_monkey

Better than you
HSC
You know, other studies say it takes around 3 years (36 months) before that chemical runs out and you start recognising the flaws in people. I mean, most studies say the reason it runs out is because 3 years is around the time it takes to make a few babies and then find someone else. 24 months is a bit of squeeze. I'd say, if it lasts longer than 3 years, then you'll be set.

banana_monkey

Better than you
HSC
Oh yeah, and those chemicals that make you feel in love are phenylethylamine(PEA) along with dopamine and norepinephrine. Scientists say PEA is the main drug that makes you "feel in love" though. It also has a nasty side effect of making you want ravage you person you're infatuated with. Apparantly. I stole all this lovely stuff from an ebook I downloaded a while ago. Wish I could give a link out, but since it was a torrent it's long dead now. However, I'll give you the title of the book. It'll probably be out there some where. It was "How to make anyone fall in love with you" by Leil Lowndes. Or, if anyone wants it without the effort, I can email it to them (it's only 800k).

.:newii

in a house (thankfully) phew that cardboard box wa
HSC
jst thought i'd help ya revive this thread since no1 else is! neways love feels great..its like all the emotions compacted into this one genre we call love. Love can make u cry, it can make u happy, it can make u scared and it can make u sacrifice all u have 4 that 1 other person. the thing is though once it ends you feel this complete emptiness because your so used 2 sharing ur life with another person. but it can be good because then u figure out what u want and dont want thats when u question whether you realy experienced love or not. so yeh when u get that warm fuzzy feeling in the pit of your stomach, just ask yourself is this love or is it just a phase im going through. because after a while ou just get over it!

jellybeenz

HSC
jellybeenz said:
Ugh. Being in love sucks when the other person doesnt love you back though. Coz you got all the aspects of love-- the daydreaming, the heart/stomach flutters and the floating feeling-- then the stabbing pain and sickness in the bottom of ur stomach when reality sets in and you realise that you don't have the other person to complete it and really ur just alone.
Funny how I still feel exactly the same as I did almost 3 months ago.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Yeah, but still. Being in love is great... while it lasts. You can't deny that.

*ashlea*

HSC
love is a powerful emotion.. and so u gotta bear the cosequences of that..
it can be the greatest feeling on earth when things are going good, and bring u so much joy, but when things turn bad it is devestating..
this is just the reality, and, in my opinion it is better to experience those wonderful feelings and one day lose them, only to search 4 them again knowing u can have it all, than to remain cynical your whole life and never allow yourself to love, and be loved in return. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)