Being in which grade was the coolest? (1 Viewer)

Being in which grade was the best?

• year 7

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • year 8

Votes: 22 11.1%
  • year 9

Votes: 27 13.6%
  • year 10

Votes: 64 32.3%
  • year 11

Votes: 28 14.1%
  • year 12

Votes: 50 25.3%

• Total voters

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I don't remember getting bullied. I get occassional teasings of course but that's all I probably get.

Yeah, it's ture. Bullies are wankers who deserve to be treated in the same way they treat others (or even worse).

Be assertive if you bullied. Best to tell teachers.

BRUT

Banned
HSC
lyounamu said:
I don't remember getting bullied. I get occassional teasings of course but that's all I probably get.

Yeah, it's ture. Bullies are wankers who deserve to be treated in the same way they treat others (or even worse).

Do NOT tell teachers, it'll only make the situation worse.

I say you should call an older brother/sister/cousin/uncle to come to school and scare the bully.

That works. :)

bottomsup

HSC
Romeo Montague said:
how were you bullied?
Year 7 and 8 was mainly verbal bullying, ie. calling me names. 'They' would also physically hurt me by digging their nails into my arms until they drew blood etc.

Changed schools for year 9 and 10 where I was excluded and told I couldn't sit with people or be friends with them. I sat by myself at recess and lunch for about a year.

Changed schools for year 11 and 12. Year 11 was more exclusion stuff. I got to school one morning and my "friends" thought it would be fun to run away from me and prohibit me from being friends with them until they were ready to be my friend again.

By year 12 they got over it. Needless to say, I'm not friends with any of these people anymore regardless.

In hindsight I'm disappointed in myself for letting them get away with it, but you can probably imagine how low my self-worth was after being bullied at every school I went to.

HSC
N/A
bottomsup said:
Year 7 and 8 was mainly verbal bullying, ie. calling me names. 'They' would also physically hurt me by digging their nails into my arms until they drew blood etc.

Changed schools for year 9 and 10 where I was excluded and told I couldn't sit with people or be friends with them. I sat by myself at recess and lunch for about a year.

Changed schools for year 11 and 12. Year 11 was more exclusion stuff. I got to school one morning and my "friends" thought it would be fun to run away from me and prohibit me from being friends with them until they were ready to be my friend again.

By year 12 they got over it. Needless to say, I'm not friends with any of these people anymore regardless.

In hindsight I'm disappointed in myself for letting them get away with it, but you can probably imagine how low my self-worth was after being bullied at every school I went to.
how are you finding university (if you're there)?

Much more inclusive environment? Happier person/lifestyle?

BRUT

Banned
HSC
bottomsup said:

So you changed schools 3 times?

What UAI did you get?

bottomsup

HSC
Romeo Montague said:
how are you finding university (if you're there)?

Much more inclusive environment? Happier person/lifestyle?
It's much better than high school mainly because no-one really knows anyone 'well enough' to bully them.

I find it difficult to make friends because of what happened during high school, so sometimes it's pretty lonely. But I manage!

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
I got bullied in Year 7. Nobody did group work with me. I had to mainly deal with verbal bullying.
A group of girls created a friendship book with a section on backstabing people and they wrote all these insults and bad qualities about people they can think of. I was written quite a few times in that book. A girl told me about that book and she told me to change schools. The reason I was bullied was because I was really shy and I found it weird talking to people. I was also not the 'popular' type of person who puts make up on. As a consequence, people made up crap about me like I was an alien, and I'm actually a boy, etc, etc. Pissed me off so much, but one of my other friends got bullied more than me. I actually had it easier than her, so I should stop complaining

I changed schools, and everything's fine now! :)

HSC
N/A
bottomsup said:
It's much better than high school mainly because no-one really knows anyone 'well enough' to bully them.

I find it difficult to make friends because of what happened during high school, so sometimes it's pretty lonely. But I manage!
*hug*

HSC
N/A
nerdsforever said:
I got bullied in Year 7. Nobody did group work with me. I had to mainly deal with verbal bullying.
A group of girls created a friendship book with a section on backstabing people and they wrote all these insults and bad qualities about people they can think of. I was written quite a few times in that book. A girl told me about that book and she told me to change schools. The reason I was bullied was because I was really shy and I found it weird talking to people. I was also not the 'popular' type of person who puts make up on. As a consequence, people made up crap about me like I was an alien, and I'm actually a boy, etc, etc. Pissed me off so much, but one of my other friends got bullied more than me. I actually had it easier than her, so I should stop complaining

I changed schools, and everything's fine now! :)
omg it's like the burn book from mean girls :eek:

HSC
nerdsforever said:
As a consequence, people made up crap about me like I was an alien, and I'm actually a boy, etc, etc.
yeah, i got a few rumours made up about me. my favourite of which was that i was an undercover cop.

HSC
N/A
She's so pathetic. Let me tell you something about Janis Ian. We were best friends in middle school. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then in eighth grade, I started going out with my first boyfriend Kyle who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Indiana, and Janis was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if I would blow her off to hang out with Kyle, she'd be like, "Why didn't you call me back?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for my birthday party, which was an all-girls pool party, I was like, "Janis, I can't invite you, because I think you're lesbian." I mean I couldn't have a lesbian at my party. There were gonna be girls there in their *bathing suits*. I mean, right? She was a LESBIAN. So then her mom called my mom and started yelling at her, it was so retarded. And then she dropped out of school because no one would talk to her, and she came back in the fall for high school, all of her hair was cut off and she was totally weird, and now I guess she's on crack.

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
scaredytiger said:
yeah, i got a few rumours made up about me. my favourite of which was that i was an undercover cop.
o_O
how did they come up with that??

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
scaredytiger said:
not quite sure.
apparently something to do with me being new/odd/older looking.
lol
i thought you walked around carrying a gun :eek:

AppleNader

HSC
lyounamu said:
IYeah, it's ture. Bullies are wankers who deserve to be treated in the same way they treat others (or even worse).

:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)