Belonging visual text (1 Viewer)

Reanna

HSC
hi i need a visual text for belonging preferably famous and was wondering if anyone knew any good ones
:hat:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
You are what is most beautiful about me
- Del Kathryn Barton

Google it. :)

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
I am almost positive that Del Kathryn Barton went to the same High School as me back in the day... I know one of the recent Archibald winners did :S Just an anecdote lol.

As for your question, I think it's important to have your own perspective and not to get it spoon fed to you. Visual texts are meant to be responded to in a variety of ways, all of which can be argued. Figure out what the text says to you about the idea of belonging to a family. What are the productive elements of such a connection? What are the counterproductive elements of such a connection? There are so many different ways those questions can be answered, and as long as you can effectively identify and explain those answers in a response, you will undoubtedly do well.

Make sure you look at both the positive and negative effects of family connection as most people will only look at the positive side.

Reanna

HSC
Make sure you look at both the positive and negative effects of family connection as most people will only look at the positive side.

in my other texts i talk about both positive and negative however dont understand how this text negatively portrays belonging

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
It doesn't. If I remember correctly, You are what is most beautiful about me is all positive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)