Ben Cousins found at Schoolies (1 Viewer)

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
DISGRACED AFL Brownlow medallist Ben Cousins has been partying with friends on the Gold Coast during Schoolies celebrations.

Only days after telling a packed media conference that he was ``overcoming a drug addiction'', the party animal flew into the Gold Coast and checked in to the Newport on Main unit complex at Main Beach before hitting the social scene.

First stop was Shuck restaurant last Thursday night where he ate and drank until 1am before heading towards Surfers Paradise.
The following night it was another of the Coast's top restaurants, Fellini, which regularly plays host to visiting movie stars and musicians.
There Ben, looking a rock star in his own right, sipped wine with an entourage that included a busty mystery blonde who seemed particularly taken by the troubled AFL star.

The pair left together and while she made her way into Surfers Paradise alone, Ben kicked on at the Moroccan apartments with friends until daybreak when he was seen leaving with two unidentified females.
If that wasn't enough, ``Bad-Boy Benny'' backed up for a third night on Saturday and was last spotted returning to his rented unit around midnight.

(Our spies tell us the lights in his unit remained on until the early morning.) It appears Benny's rehabilitation program is a hell of a lot of fun.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
He's pathetic. Some people never learn.

*tAyAxOx*

HSC
Ben Cousins is damn sXc!!! i hope he goes 2 nxt yrz skoolies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
*tAyAxOx* said:
Ben Cousins is damn sXc!!! i hope he goes 2 nxt yrz skoolies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No. God is sXc !!! Without god, neither you or that crackhead would exist. He is our maker. - Le Providence

williamc

HSC
Fuck off, its not his fault he happened to be going on a holiday to surfers when schoolies had to be on.

I'm going for a holiday next year to surfers. If schoolies happens to be on then so be it.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
Providence. said:
No. God is sXc !!! Without god, neither you or that crackhead would exist. He is our maker. - Le Providence
lol

Zrap

glock9
HSC
williamc said:
Fuck off, its not his fault he happened to be going on a holiday to surfers when schoolies had to be on.

I'm going for a holiday next year to surfers. If schoolies happens to be on then so be it.
Lamest excuse to attend schoolie.
Ben Cousin is the next Wayne Carrey obv

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
gcchick said:
It means...grow a brain. Simplest interpretation.

Geez.
You're bad mouthing a post made 6 months ago by someone who hasnt been on BOS for about a month.

What I'm trying to say is: Maybe YOU should grow a brain.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
jumb said:
You're bad mouthing a post made 6 months ago by someone who hasnt been on BOS for about a month.

What I'm trying to say is: Maybe YOU should grow a brain.
Oooh snap. That cut deep.

Not really.

Dumb people irritate me. Pretty sure they'd irritate you, too.

By the way, I'm not one of them.

And Family Guy is gay.

klara17

HSC
i would be soo stoked if Ben Cousins was at my schoolies!!
i wish!!
hes soooo hot

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
klara17 said:
i would be soo stoked if Ben Cousins was at my schoolies!!
i wish!!
hes soooo hot
Gah.

You people never learn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)