best (and worst) exam moments (1 Viewer)

MissGiggles

HSC
SC in a week and a bit so i wanted to know: has something funny, unusual, embarracing or just plain stupid happened in any test you sat? i'll start

you know those clicky pens? i was clicking mine to annoy my friend behind me when the top of it flies off straight at the supervising teacher's feet. i reach out to get it...the teacher gives me a warning glare and hands me the random pen parts...meanwhile i'm sniffling a lot so everyone's looking at me...

i then knock my pencil case over....i get down and start grabbing them...i sneeze very loudly in the silence...everyone's then watching me there on the floor with the teacher still glaring down at me....

i sit back down and lean on my desk....it collapses with a bang so the student laughter and teacher eye-rolling continues as i sit there pitifully holding one side of my desk up for the next five mins:(

i guess its one of those had-to-be-there-in-my-shoes moments but that friend kacked himself. he was the last table in front of a slamming door for one test and i was the first table in front of the boys toilets for another. we had a rush of about 20 guys in the toilets an hour in but no girls.

don't you just love exams? im sorry if ive bored you

studentcheese

HSC
Yeah, I love exams. Especially seeing everyone stress and dumb people sleeping in the tests. I sounded a bit rude there.. but yeah, exams are the best :)

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
Some girls finish their exams early and start moaning, like really loudly. It annoys the crap outta me. :/

I hate it when people sniff when it is like really quiet. Its like "DUDE GET A TISSUE".

During trials I literally LOL'd at one of the questions and the deputy gave me a death stare.

Thats about it. :)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
ummm well worst moments..

in our yearly exams, when they finished their exam they started clicking their pens. First it was one person then two people then three people then more than half hall starts clicking their pens and the teachers can't do anything about it. grrrrrrr i want to do my exam in peace.

oh also the same with coughing when one coughs someone else does a fake cough and then half the hall is coughing. OMG

Best moment was when we had some lols umm at the beginning of one of the yearly exams the deputy walked a female teacher down the steps cause she was wearing high heels and lol it looked funny and cute.

When this dude's table fell he also fell of his chair i couldn't help but laugh (the whole hall was laughing- i even saw the teachers try to hide their mouths) :lol:

Jumper :^)

HSC
My desk once collapsed on me halfway through an exam. :)
It was a weird experience being laughed at by a hundred people... silently.

speedofsound

HSC
People tell me I'm the worst person to sit next to during exams, because if I finish early I apparently just sit there looking painfully bored and aggitated.

Supposedly, it's very distracting. :D

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
dux&src said:
ummm well worst moments..

in our yearly exams, when they finished their exam they started clicking their pens. First it was one person then two people then three people then more than half hall starts clicking their pens and the teachers can't do anything about it. grrrrrrr i want to do my exam in peace.

oh also the same with coughing when one coughs someone else does a fake cough and then half the hall is coughing. OMG

Best moment was when we had some lols umm at the beginning of one of the yearly exams the deputy walked a female teacher down the steps cause she was wearing high heels and lol it looked funny and cute.

When this dude's table fell he also fell of his chair i couldn't help but laugh (the whole hall was laughing- i even saw the teachers try to hide their mouths) :lol:
Yea, the same thing happened at my school.

SO ANNOYING.

dux&src

HSC
Jumper :^) said:
My desk once collapsed on me halfway through an exam. :)
It was a weird experience being laughed at by a hundred people... silently.
Try falling of your desk too! hehe then everyone will laugh twice as hard.

I'm very paranoid of my table collapsing on me so i spread my legs to make sure it doesn't fall of course only while wearing pants. And it works. :D i have never had a table collapse on moi.

Jumper :^)

HSC
dux&src said:
Try falling of your desk too! hehe then everyone will laugh twice as hard.

I'm very paranoid of my table collapsing on me so i spread my legs to make sure it doesn't fall of course only while wearing pants. And it works. :D i have never had a table collapse on moi.
Heheh Yeah I read your story. Poor chap :)
May your table never collapse!

dux&src

HSC
Jumper :^) said:
Heheh Yeah I read your story. Poor chap :)
May your table never collapse!

oops lol meant chair.
haha but you got what i was trying to say anyway i think.

hehe May your table never collapse ever again!

HSC
worst moment is when i forget formulas..then when i remember them, i have to decide which one is which..

TBK11

HSC
ahh exams umm okk best moments

Kids throwing 20c coins down the hall and the teachers not finding out who they are lol
one kid leaning on his desk and Doooozzz the whole desk went down including him lol

a kid brang a water gun in his pocket and squirting people on the side lol (got sent out for that)

Best moment of all a kid brang a fart bomb and let it off in the hall 20mins prior to exams and our exams got delayed by 1hr due to the smell HAHA so many gd moments i LOVe being in a hall with people who doouche around :)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Hmm... Well you decide what to call it, good or bad but I call it good

This kid started stomping his feet on the ground and all his friends joined him, then after about 5 min they were still going and my english teacher goes up to that kid and rips his paper.. Aww man that was the best I just sat there LOLing for about 5 minutes and that kid was crying HAHA, so funny...

Worst well Havnt really had one but this one time people started throwing their pens around in the last 15-20 minutes of the exam and a pen hit me, kind of distracting but not too bad... The school is full of idiots, no offence to anyone :)

speedofsound

HSC
iRuler said:
The school is full of idiots, no offence to anyone :)
Teenagisms 101, say something offensive, then follow it up with "no offence".

I'm gonna let your school know!

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
someone had written on my desk that i cheat in exams during my hsc legal studies, put me off for a whole section :(

MissGiggles

HSC
lol i spent an hour staring at a friends artwork on my desk from half yearlies in my trial exams.

my exam behaviour proves that hair can be used to annoy people. my friend behind me threatened to give me a hair cut if i didn't stop redoing my hair or letting it spill over his desk :) im so trying that to him again in SC for laughing at my table misfortune

of course my boyfriend goes on about the spread legs thing but i was in a skirt and that really pissed teacher (a guy) was sitting on a really low ledge in front of me...must wear sports uniform and lodge formal complaint about yr 9s setting up our tables

Last edited:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
speedofsound said:
Teenagisms 101, say something offensive, then follow it up with "no offence".

I'm gonna let your school know!

Hehe :D

inter108

HSC
My friend was sniffing through out the whole English modules exam and mathematics.

5 people wanted to get up and punch him in the head.

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
inter108 said:
My friend was sniffing through out the whole English modules exam and mathematics.

5 people wanted to get up and punch him in the head.
That is quite possibly the most annoying thing EVER.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)