best atar estimate thread there is (1 Viewer)

cactuar

HSC
hey, i'm one of those dickheads who doesnt do any work until the end, just wondering how much work i'll have to do to salvage these abysmal results.

school rank was 25th last year. my rough ranks are as follows;

english advanced: about 150/180
religious studies: about 20-25/35
ancient history: 7/18
biology: 65/70
hospitality: n/a

now if i get these marks in hsc

eng adv: 85+
religious studies: 90+
ancient history: 90+
biology: 80+
hospitality: 85+

all those marks are definitely within my power. what do you guys estimate to be my atar if that happens? im thinking 85-87?

(yes i know those ranks are horrible but i seriously think i've done an hour of study in the past year even though i have good notes on everything. i've done barely any study for tests and shit too. dont say "you wont get 90+ cos you havent studied", i dont need that, last year i would have needed 85 so im aiming for about that this year.)

hollaholla

HSC
if you attain those marks...you could surely reach 85 but lol uv GOT to achieve those marks!

btw ...in my view it would be easier to attain a 90 in bio rather than in ancient history :p..because of essays and teachers marking and subjectiveness and blah blah

Good luck.

lychnobity

HSC
87 would be possible, yes.

But that's providing you did more than the bare minimum marks you could get in the HSC.

As current though, I think about 80-84

cactuar

HSC
if you attain those marks...you could surely reach 85 but lol uv GOT to achieve those marks!

btw ...in my view it would be easier to attain a 90 in bio rather than in ancient history :p..because of essays and teachers marking and subjectiveness and blah blah

Good luck.
bio is my worst subject and ancient is my best :) and ye im definitely aware that i 100% need to get all those marks, completely my problem :D

saberbladexx

HSC
mid to high 80s if you get those external marks, so yeah 85-87 is attainable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)