I'm saying Ken Block and his WRX.

[youtube]rs-jAImScms[/youtube]

Last edited:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
This is my favourite bike video

[youtube]ETq6kcEOoKQ[/youtube]

For an old '70s dinosaur (the first epically powerfull superbike, these bikes were famed for being hinged at the middle), the level of control and precision is amazing

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
This is my favourite bike video

[youtube]ETq6kcEOoKQ[/youtube]

For an old '70s dinosaur (the first epically powerfull superbike, these bikes were famed for being hinged at the middle), the level of control and precision is amazing
Crazy Japanese hey.

Those bikes look pretty damn powerful hey.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
It only had like 80hp stock. less than half what a bike that size makes today.

Mainly the handling was just murderously wild, much worse in fact than the british sports bikes, commando's, bonneville's, etc... that they superseded. Lethal handling with wicked power - the reason they're my favorite generation of bikes.

That example has obviously been slightly tweaked though...

blue_chameleon

HSC
Haha that clip reminds me of Biker Boyz that was on free-to-air a little while ago.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
That Ken Block one is awesome but one thing:
It wasn't done in one take :(
Same dude, different setting, pretty damn awesome:
[youtube]wB4RSKvufak[/youtube]

blue_chameleon

HSC
That Ken Block one is awesome but one thing:
It wasn't done in one take :(
Same dude, different setting, pretty damn awesome:
[youtube]wB4RSKvufak[/youtube]
Yeah, I realised this when there were tyre marks throughout the course.

Regardless, it's still pretty impressive, even if it looks better through some skilled video editing.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
[youtube]Di2MvjGQA10[/youtube]

My mate had one of those 300zx's, non-turbo though. I don't think it ever ran on all 6 cylinders, it was going on 3 when he sold it. It would spin out of control for no reason at the drop of a hat, possibly related to the broken suspension, and flat and bald tyres.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
theres one i saw at a friends place, a VW with twin turbo or something, going super fast, and at the end the guy opens the hood and u see the turbo's are glowing red.

btw this vw hatchback goes up to about 240kmh, with massive acceleration.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Laguna Seca in motoGP is truly insane.
[youtube]sfPM77TsGaA[/youtube]

HSC
laguna seca on gt3 with a 1000hp tvr speed 12 and no traction control is truely insane. no one would ever attempt that irl i guess though

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Laguna Seca in motoGP is truly insane.
That was by far the best race in years. Although that's in no small part due to the uncompetitive nature of modern premier class motor racing.

Even though they spent the whole race holding each other up with constant passes, and stoner crashed at the end, they were so far in front of the rest of the field, stoner still finished ahead of the 3rd place finisher Vermuluen by 13 seconds! Who was an additonal 9 seconds from the 4th place finisher...

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
This is me Isaac Elliott (aka Zacka161) from Alice Springs, riding my modified KTM 450 in November 2007 after craashing into a tree at 160km/h in April 07. This is the same bike and i plan to race the Finke desert race this year (2008)

[youtube]tUo1OFFjRto[/youtube]

Insanity. Practicing for the Finke in 07, accident left him paralyzed from the waist down. Out of a field of ~500 riders, He ended up coming mid-pack in the 2008 Finke desert race, one of the hardest rallys in the world. Many people die on the Finke.

I'm going to do the Finke some day. When I learn to ride half as well as this guy who can't use his legs.

quik.

HSC
The Catalunya motogp the other week topped Laguna Seca imo

Also I will learn to do this, although I predict many many stacks

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3ZFzwd-jHfY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3ZFzwd-jHfY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gh3DhRQu70A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gh3DhRQu70A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)