Best Casual Job? (1 Viewer)

maxc16

Get some
HSC
I'm working at a tutoring college in hurstville. Its good pay, enjoyable job and decent hours.

jchannn

HSC
My sister who also goes to uni, works at a call centre. It's a 2 minute walk from central station. She gets paid $17.81 per hour I think but you have to work a minimum of 20hours per week and you get paid fortnightly. All you have to do is call people and ask them if they'd like to donate money to various organisations/charities. It is simple, but from what my sister says, the environment is extremely depressing.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
My sister who also goes to uni, works at a call centre. It's a 2 minute walk from central station. She gets paid $17.81 per hour I think but you have to work a minimum of 20hours per week and you get paid fortnightly. All you have to do is call people and ask them if they'd like to donate money to various organisations/charities. It is simple, but from what my sister says, the environment is extremely depressing.
Call centres in Sydney seem to have a reputation similar to that.

I hear many stories of employees doing a runner during their lunch break and never returning.

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
Call centres in Sydney seem to have a reputation similar to that.

I hear many stories of employees doing a runner during their lunch break and never returning.
If you look like what you look like in the picture (though I suspect you don't since you are 'male' and it seems the bird in the photo is holding some sort of gold logies), you'll earn a lot more than $25/hr.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)