Best hsc textbook? (1 Viewer)

Ahadtharani

HSC
N/A
What is the best HSC business studies textbook? We use business studies in action at school however its not concise and to much content. Ive heard creative business studies is good and to the point? suggestions please? Will be greatly appreciated. :)

swagmeister

HSC
We use the business studies in action one as well. I bought the creative one and I am loving it!

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
I personally went ahead with Business Studies in Action and thought that it was a pretty good text book, however i do not recommend it for human resources as it tends not to explain the topic very well at all (especially with the legal side of things). Excel is also quite good as it has questions and revision activities and covers the content well for all topics.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Business Studies In Action is the most popular and widely used one.

However, Cambridge and the Creative Series (whether for Business or Economics) are great supplementary resources.

Personally, I think BSIA is the safest bet if you had to rely only on 1 book.

Examine

same
HSC
Yeah BSIA is probably everyone's pocket pick

I've heard really good things about Creative Business Studies as well

This is my own personal recommendation since it's not really widely used but "Business Studies: Getting Better Results" was pretty good since it gave heaps of contemporary examples

I found that Cambridge wasn't that good for business studies, but the study guides they sell would be pretty useful nowadays

Sucess One would be ok but since the new syllabus was introduced 2 years ago it's probably best used as a reference on how to structure your essays/reports so if you can rent one from a library that'd be good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)