Best place you've been? (1 Viewer)

keeganryan

HSC
you must be the only person i know who's been to LA and still loves it.
No; I too have been to Los Angeles and never wanted to leave.
It just depends on what you do there, and who you're with.
Honestly, as incredibly cliche as it is, Disneyland LA is the best place I've ever been. Without a doubt.

But San Francisco is my favourite international city.
Wollongong & Gold Coast are my favourite Australian cities.
And Collaroy & Neutral Bay are my favourite Sydney suburbs :)

A.Chair

HSC
I know i'm suppose to say London, Paris, Rome, Berlin etc....but i found Egypt amazing. Maybe it was the fact that everytime you stepped onto the road in Cairo, you were risking your life (this isn't exaggeration), or the ridiculously bad polution in the major cities, or not being to get two steps before a ten year old kid tries to sell you something. Sure, the pyramids were huge and great, the sphinx was small and disappointing, and the nile was grand and surprisingly clean, but the country as a whole was different to what i expected. Seeing and learning all i have about the middle east i figured them to be quite unpleasant, but i found that that wasn't the case at all. As i mentioned previously, you can't get 2 steps before a child with no shoes tries to sell you something that won't make it back home in one piece, but apart from that, they were really friendly. So friendly even that, on a friendliness scale, i'd rate them a second only to the native fijians (distant second though, they were fantastic).

Berlin, Germany: amazing history and cultural city
Salzburg, Austria: supposedly a bit of a tourist trap but loved all the old buildings.
Milford Sound & Fox Glacier, NZ: most beautiful natural places i've been
Agreed. Unfortunately, apart from the MT Cook/milfound sound/Queenstown area, the rest of NZ is kinda boring.

mushypeach

HSC
INDIA!!!

all the way!

north-east, darjeeling, kolkata, the himalayas, sillirigi!!!!

most intense, scary, full on, beautiful place

went there september last year, and i'll love it forever

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I thought LA was a shithole.

The Rockies (Colorado) in winter were amazing.

spence

HSC
San Francisco and New York are my two favourites so far. Vancouver's also awesome. Going to Europe in July, so will probs have a new favourite after that

pman

Banned
HSC
Little place in qld called lizard Island, Coolest place would have to be Sienna, and the coldest is oslo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)