Best places for hsc tutoring? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I've been hearing information here and there, about different coaching colleges in Sydney. I really need to select one for my final 2 years of high school, and I'm struggling to decide which one offers the best services and can guarantee quality education/assistance.
Apparently Matrix is the best place for tutoring? Is this true? And apparently Alpha Omega is amazing??
If anyone has any feedback, personal experiences, negative or positive comments about any coaching places they wish to share, please let me know! Any places to avoid? Which places were actually HELPFUL?
ONE-ON-ONE TUTORING VS. COACHING COLLEGES?

Thanks everyone :D

Last edited:
HSC
Mmmmm... Is Matrix really that helpful then? Have been hearing a whole bunch of negative and positive things. Why would you so strongly recommend it? :)

medicore

HSC
one on one is the best. they can target your strengths and weaknesses easily and that there isn't a whole group who needs help, it's just you. and sometimes one on one is cheaper than group.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
If you are very good and competitive then a top coaching centre would be great. Otherwise 1-on-1 may be better for you.

HSC
Thanks for the help guys :)
What are your thoughts on Alpha Omega and 'The Brain'?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)