• Total voters

kenhung123

HSC
Please selection one of the following:

Face 2 Face

Icarus

Medentry

NIE

Please vote in terms of how well you went and the effectiveness you think of the particular course

There may be controversy but I am only asking for what you personally think (along with others opinion you heard)

This would help me and along with many other students in the future to make the most out of their money (as they are costly).

Thanks for your contribution.

Last edited:

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
lol i dont know how u can ascertain which one of the 4 is the best if you havent done all of them. you may do one of the prep courses (e.g. medentry) and get 95th percentile and vote for that, but how do you know that it is the best? one of the others could be equally as good or probably even better.
a better way to do this would be to get people to post up their umat scores and the prep course they did.

kenhung123

HSC
Dr. Has the best logical thinking :)

Anyway, I want to see what other people think about other courses. Apparantly Icarus is rubbish with rumours about the lecturers attitude towards students and his bankrupt issue? I can't confirm whether this is spread by their competitors or not. Face 2 Face seems to have some good offers in small classes and NIE seems to offer a bargain (900 free questions ) for early enrolments. Medentry is the far most popular and praised course I have heard so far.

Last edited:

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
theres a lot of shit being thrown around. cant believe everything you hear is true. every prep course would say how great they are and how bad the other are.

-Equilibrium-

HSC
a friend of mine got raw scores of like 85+ for all three sections which is pretty much 'FREAK' suprisingly he did all 4 prep courses LOL
he thinks that some are better than others in particular sections ,
like section 1 x-company is better than section 2 y-company..
so best thing is
1. Do the most popular ones = Medentry or F2F
OR
Do all of them and see for yourself XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)