Best Ways To cope with Peak Hour (train congestion) (1 Viewer)

accolade

HSC
There is a lot of people heading towards the city circle via train (in the morn) and back during the finishing hours (5-7pm).

There were people breathing on me !!
The wait for the train took like forever.
Though almost everyone on the train was reading Mx newspapers (which i have nothing against)

Occasionally there are a few hooligans on the train as well who talk like theres nobody on the train. :mad:

How do you cope with the people !!

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Harden the fuck up you pussy bitch.

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
Hey have some empathy, would you!

First year's quite annoying at times 'cos everything's new to you. I hate those ppl on the train as well - esp. those who talk loudly. I long for an iPod, but I'd hate to think of the damage it'd do to your ears. My advice? daydream if you can lol...or listen to music. The good thing about uni is that there're no uniforms, so if you can, snatch a seat and hog it! Do you get on at Central? If so, then you might think of travelling at the ends of trains, cos the middle's always quite full. I dunno. I'm ruthless when it comes to seating, really. lol.

Music is the way to go with hooligans. I hate them too. Really, they're THE ONE thing I hate about travelling on trains at peak hour, other than having no seat.

bassistx

HSC
You'll find that the front of trains are also empty. Bottom level seats are also erh more available than top.

EDIT: Why don't you take the bus?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Listen to your iPod, works for me! Also, try and travel outside of peak hour where possible. Since you go to uni (rather than work), I assume you wouldn't always need to travel during peak hours in the peak direction =)

Thought Shark

HSC
Aralia said:
I long for an iPod, but I'd hate to think of the damage it'd do to your ears.
Either harden the fuck up, don't use the piece of shit headphones you get with your ipod or don't turn it up so loud.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
accolade said:
There is a lot of people heading towards the city circle via train (in the morn) and back during the finishing hours (5-7pm).

There were people breathing on me !!
The wait for the train took like forever.
Though almost everyone on the train was reading Mx newspapers (which i have nothing against)

Occasionally there are a few hooligans on the train as well who talk like theres nobody on the train. :mad:

How do you cope with the people !!
far out!!!! boohoo wat am i to do!!!
ive been doin maths ext1 bridging course for the past month and ive got the train from sutherland to central, and bus from central to unsw, i have no problem with it! just bear it, i mean its just noisy ppl..get a book or ipod or portable console or someting..dont start a frikin thread about ur whinging, u make us first yrs look bad with ur pansiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
let the woman rant for gods sakes.

but seriously, if you get that easily annoyed:

1. don't take the freakin' train. walk/bus it if it bothers you that much.

2. its called the 21st century darl, plug those things into your ears OR catch it with friends and talk louder than those 'hooligans' near you. that'll show em.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
seriously, ive never really used public transport, except for sometimes the nrl matches at aussie stadium, and i have always ignored when people on radio/tv complain about cityrail, but for ffs, its shockingg, yesterday was coming from central down to fairfield, and while pasting ashfield, it starting raining/hailing and fucken water was leaking into the train lol and when the doors opened, the carriages started to flood..lollllllll

man i'd imagine what countries like japan will think about our transport system, think were a fucken third-world country. loll

thats my rant :hammer:

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Bring back Light Rail :angry:

Edit: What ever happened to those "Super Buses" Sydney was meant to be getting this year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)