Best+Worst of Teacher Quotes and Habits (1 Viewer)

AlphabetSoup

HSC
In science class talking about recessive/dominant traits.

Red haired girl student: Ah apparently red haired people are going extinct!

Old red haired male teacher: Yehh I heard that, guess it's up to us to repopulate the earth.

oh how i will miss teachers.
ROFL!!! :rofl:

Just yesterday I was in geography and my teacher was trying to be heaps smart and read really fast so that we would have to read the sheet as well to avoid not understanding (cos usually we just ignore him) and when he reached the word 'fluctuations' he accidentally said 'fuc-tuations'. We all cracked up laughing and to make matters worse, the deputy principal was walking past and he stuck his head in the door and said 'What did you say?!'

Hahahaha.

Also the other day it was raining during sport, so we were watching some boring video in one of the labs. I wrote a number riddle down on a piece of paper and asked the teacher if he could figure it out. It was a pretty hard one, so he sat staring at it for like 10 minutes, so I asked if he wanted to the answer and he was like 'NO!' and ran off to the other side of the room to figure it out....he never did get it =[ Lol.

High_Pride

HSC
Ahh, the Sydney High Science Faculty.......I got the craziest teachers, not surprising that they do science.

"Sounds like two girls rubbing their pussies together"

Physics teacher after hearing some noises from the basketball court.

Zedez

HSC
Preschool teacher:

"Come on kids you have to get ready for Kindergarden"

My Year 10 Science Teacher explaining cell division (he's a physics teacher):

"Now, sperm cells do miosis, but cells in, say, your toe do Mitosis, because your toes have nothing to do with sex."

Whole class cracks up...

"I can'ts believe I just said that..."

High_Pride

HSC
Preschool teacher:

"Come on kids you have to get ready for Kindergarden"

My Year 10 Science Teacher explaining cell division (he's a physics teacher):

"Now, sperm cells do miosis, but cells in, say, your toe do Mitosis, because your toes have nothing to do with sex."

Whole class cracks up...

"I can'ts believe I just said that..."
Year 11 Bio teacher

*Kicks at a chair and sends it flying across the room, and then grabs his foot as if in pain*

"Ouch, my-toe-sis"

And then goes on to explain how the cells divide by mitosis, with the new ones replacing the damaged ones.

Nevertheless, it stuck.

TearsOfFire

HSC
N/A
Ahh, the Sydney High Science Faculty.......I got the craziest teachers, not surprising that they do science.

"Sounds like two girls rubbing their pussies together"

Physics teacher after hearing some noises from the basketball court.
lol, i think i can guess which teacher would have said that.

HSC
ahh, the sydney high science faculty.......i got the craziest teachers, not surprising that they do science.

"sounds like two girls rubbing their pussies together"

physics teacher after hearing some noises from the basketball court.
bahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

oobee007

HSC
today in pd we were talking about a kid who had sex with his gf inside school last week and then we asked our teacher who he thought it was and he guessed wrong and then we told him who it was and he replied with "geeez..... didnt think he had it in him."

Theta_12

HSC
Students pointing at eachother.
Teacher: You two stop fingering eachother.
Class explodes with laughter
Teacher: Oh get your mind out of the gutter; see im fingering rachel nothing wrong with it.
he managed to do this whilst doing some 'interesting hand gestures'

Everyone was dying of laughter; i believe one or two people were on the ground.

PattieBoi

HSC
English Teacher: You have an oral task. You gotta last 6 minutes...
Me: So I gotta last 6 minutes before you....
English Teacher: *gives dirties* Remember technique to giving oral is to get to the climax straight away...

*whole class laughs*

English: Fuck... you're dirty!

napoleonrydbmx

HSC
My Yr 9 Religion teacher...

Points to loud speaker.. Turn the air-con off its too cold

Student makes a bet about who will win the the rugby tonite (NZ and Aus) (teacher is from NZ) okay if Nz loses ill do the hacka (soz if spelt wrong)
Student comes in next day with Aus win Ok sir start the hacka.... get the fuck out of my classroom

Students lock teacher out of class... bangs head on glass section of the door and starts crying.

"the holy spirit is the intimate relationship between God and Jesus"

Teacher was watching priest lecturing our class on the holy spirit, mouth open in amazement... In that time we watched as a fly was WALKING inside his mouth for over 40 seconds.
and the sadder thing is there was soooo much more...

freaksoutalot

HSC
lol my religion teacher always picks on me for being gluten intolerant saying things like "mmmmmm gotta love that sweet sweet gluten" and "and the 4th pilgrimage site important to buddhist is gluten" and then when i told him "if i could swear at a teacher id tell u to f-off" he made me due 5 sit ups whilst he recited " DO IT HARDER YOUR GIRLY MAN" (arnold swarzenagger voice)

clairebear41

HSC
My school is in a rural area, away from any city. One day we were on an art excursion in the middle of Sydney and this girl had been missing for about two hours with no phone, we told the art teacher and he said "Nah don't worry she'll come back" And walked away to look at more artwork.

My modern History teacher the other day was teaching us how to get rubber out of trees. All of a sudden he puts up two fingers and moves them up and down in a diagonal direction, repeatedly saying "you just put it up there, and it slides out"

There was a drug bust at our school and the principle came and had a talk to us all about "dope" (she mentioned this word continously i think she though it was the 'hip' word or something.) Anyway she said
"Stop telling all your friends from other schools that our school is a drug school. We are not a drug school, we just have people at our school who do drugs"

I have so much more but they are the first ones i can think of.

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
Our Principal

"When I was at Karabar High we did our Student Learning Plans, One of my students in Yr 9, by the name of Terry Campese came into my office and sat down. I read his plan and it said that his goal was to play professional football, I said "Terry, maybe you should reassess your goals, you aren't the best footballer going around and i dont think this will work for you (you cant play dont try). He said to me that this is my dream and I will do anything to make it happen. I said to him that maybe you should put your time and effort into something that will get you somewhere"

he was also telling us about these new laptops yr 9s get.., they can sit there and have video chats and take photos with your friends, even friends from a school from far away.

he also was telling us this thing about bullying.. he contradicted himself so many times it was embarrasing

Miss Code

HSC
My school is in a rural area, away from any city. One day we were on an art excursion in the middle of Sydney and this girl had been missing for about two hours with no phone, we told the art teacher and he said "Nah don't worry she'll come back" And walked away to look at more artwork.

My modern History teacher the other day was teaching us how to get rubber out of trees. All of a sudden he puts up two fingers and moves them up and down in a diagonal direction, repeatedly saying "you just put it up there, and it slides out"

There was a drug bust at our school and the principle came and had a talk to us all about "dope" (she mentioned this word continously i think she though it was the 'hip' word or something.) Anyway she said
"Stop telling all your friends from other schools that our school is a drug school. We are not a drug school, we just have people at our school who do drugs"

I have so much more but they are the first ones i can think of.
:haha: she is a silly lady! lol it was hard to not laugh! and I wish to know who it was who got lost! lol please tell :p

Wasting time on ur fave website again :)

Streaker

HSC
I've had an English teacher who made horrible calls last year. Right before a test, he would hand out the papers and say 'Right, papers face-down on the table, just like your girlfriends" (I go to an all-boys school btw). He's quite the controversial bloke.

LynFay

HSC
One distracted maths class...

Student: Sir, what's in the trailer of that truck? It looks really heavy.

Teacher: Maybe its a new batch of Yr 11 Maths extension students.

Student: Yeah. Or maybe its a new Yr 11 Maths extension teacher.

Whole class roffl ensues....

cassieagill

HSC
my literature teacher once was handing me her laptop and i yelled 'don't turn it sideways or it will explode!!' and then i ducked...she ducked too lol

oh and once our music teacher was talking to us about octopuses and kept saying 'testicles' instead of 'tentacles' and couldn't figure out why we were laughing

Last edited:

saberbladexx

HSC
My Biology teacher was talking about the Himilayan moutains and like made a joke on how you know what the moutains are called, he drew a diagram of a moutain and said theres 3 men one on each side of the moutain and one on top, and theres a girl on the top of the moutain..
The one to the left side is russian' up the moutain.
The one to the right is[forgot]
and the he says whats the one on top doing.
Him-A-Layin.
yeah i suck at telling it, but it was really hilarious lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)