Best+Worst of Teacher Quotes and Habits (1 Viewer)

HSC
In a History class with an openly gay male teacher, a student noticed that he was drinking copious amounts of water asked
"Sir, why are you drinking heaps of water?"
"Well if you had what i had down your throats last night you would be drinking"

infatuated-x3

Procrastinator
HSC
One of my friends described her science teacher from her old school and it was the funniest thing ever!

Apparently the teacher had massive boobs that could be used as an armrest (deliberate exaggeration?). Whenever she wrote on the chalkboard her boobs would eventually rub out the writing and she'd be like "oh what, who rubbed out my writing?" and goes and rewrites it LOL.

jniranjan

HSC
Maths Teacher: Find the square root of pi
Kid: I never knew it was lost.

In year 8, when smart boards were first introduced, one of the teachers wrote on it with a whiteboard marker and its still there 2 years after.

We used to have this canadian sub teacher, and whenever you asked him anything about canada, he would go on and on, so you wouldn't have to do any work. ANd he proposed a theory, that to get rid of nuclear waste, you could send a rocket into space. All the material would fall to earth if it blew up and we'd all be dead.

Last edited:

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
My friend has a whole 2 pages dedicated to teacher quotes, ill have to go get the best ones off him today
Science teacher: "If you disturb me, I'll disturb your life"

stefgi32

Meh
HSC
N/A
In a History class with an openly gay male teacher, a student noticed that he was drinking copious amounts of water asked
LMFAO!

Here's a new one.....in Society, two male students got a girl's tampons out of her bag and started throwing them to each other and trying to figure out how they work and stuff.

S+C Teacher: You're playing with an item women stick up their vaginas....

Eliseeeee

HSC
"jesus christ if you do not pay fucking attention i will start throwing flasks of acid at you"
hahahaha i wish my chem teacher was like that he just tells lame jokes, we all sit there bored out of our minds most of the time one day he says

'i hope i'm not boron you'

but i've got a good maths teacher, we're sketching curves at the moment and whenever we can't get x int. the answer is 'sad face too hard'

Starstruck

HSC
N/A
OMG LOL :spin:

My maths teacher last year;

(Discussing Sine Waves) (Directed at an Asian kid sitting in the front row) See this its a sine wave, you know, like how you got to Australia.

Mean but was hilarious at the time. He apologized and said it was a joke after though.

klaris

HSC
all above posts:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I laughed so hard at macca's quotes.

What a classic.

Stackiee

HSC
the principal at the school i was at said something heaps funny in assembly one day

school principal to year 9 students: Im gonna nail you hard

Schoey93

HSC
From our amazing Chemistry teacher (female):
us- *wrestling and fighting on the floor while being taught Solvay process*
deputy principal comes in- "working hard?"
teacher "nah they're just being even more gay then usual"

"yeah they had a surprise 50th party for me on the weekend at the pub...damn the science staff are a rowdy bunch they were all so wasted!"

"now class I am going out of the room for a few minutes...ELLIOT DO NOT GO NEAR THE BLOODY GAS TAPS!!!"

(after one kid had spilt some weak acid on his face a few days before, was fine though) "now everyone be careful this time, we don't want anyone else ending up like blotch face here...oh snap"

her- "remember, esthers smell!"
student- "like poo?"
her- "yes if that's what gets you off"

(regarding another teacher) "yeah i have a secret suspicion she is a huge bitch...wait it's not really a suspicion is it"

"well class it looks like [other teacher] and I am in some serious shit for letting you have that water fight yesterday...[head discipline guy] made me sit on the naughty stool in the staff room"

(regarding another science teacher) "yeah she is a bit of a deadshit...thank christ you guys got in my class"

"REMEMBER..Le Chatelier was the gay french bloke"

student (referring to another's diagram)- "haha your's is tiny and useless"
teacher- "that's what she said"

"jesus christ if you do not pay fucking attention i will start throwing flasks of acid at you"

Physics Teacher:
student coming late to class on a monday- "sir what happened to your eye"
another student- "he got beaten up"
teacher- "I did not get beaten up..it was a martial arts competition..I did not get beaten up!"
students- "suuuuuure"

"now guys the board and all the other sooks say you can't look at the sun with the spectroscopes, but it looks awesome....just don't you dare write it in the hsc or i go homeless"

(after trying in vain for 30 minutes to explain logs to the general maths people, for distance modulus formula)
"jesus christ how about I just rearrange the formula and you remember that"

student- "sir I saw you speeding like 40km/h over the other day"
teacher- "waah"

*walks into our chemistry lesson to find us preparing for our water fight with senior science class*
"stretch them out first, you will fit more water in...have you thought about flour in them?"

and now my favourite physics moment:
*teacher leaves for a bit, we plug ipod into room's speakers and start blaring ACDC, teacher walks back in earlier then we thought he would*
"good shit"
a few minutes later he was headbanging as he taught us binary stars

3/4U Maths Teacher (priest in his 70's):
"[student] if you do not pass this test you are not allowed to talk in class this year" unfortunately he did pass :(

his response every single time we ask him something "well I dunno"

"stop distracting my class"

"I do not care how many people you tackled or who you hooked up with on the weekend just do your work"

student- "YES I GOT IT!!!"
teacher- "i like how you are always surprised"

student- "which questions should I do"
teacher- "which ever ones look the most fun"

English teacher (female):
"shit i hate the board of studies..seriously what the hell"

"I was once informed by my students at Scots that I should park off campus, as my car was too cheap"

"one time on a retreat at a previous school I went to my room and my room mate was lying naked on the bed smoking pot...needless to say that was an awkward night"

"you are the best class I have ever taught..the rest are crap compared to you guys"

"one time i was walking my dog and got chased by a crazy man...luckily he was fat and slow"

"don't give any of these notes to the other classes..ever"

(to me after trials) "you came 7th in the year...extraordinary considering the amount of work you didn't do"

"sometimes I feel like saying shut up Alice (character in novel) you are so stupid"

"Marxists are boring and stupid stop using them as readings it is too narrow and I am sick of reading it"

"I think lockdown practice is stupid so we will keep learning instead"
In Year 9 Mr Newby (ironically he was new to the school in 2008 also! :)) always said similar things. Except slightly different.

Zach Henwood: It's clean up day!
Me: Yeah sir let's clean!
Mr Newby: No do your work James, Zach
Me: Ohhh ooohhh ok.
Zach: Sir I um er think we should clean bcoz um Mr DeVries wants us all to do it. Everyone else in tha school is cleaning.
Here's the good part
Sir/Mr Newby:
Nah fff...u... that's just a waste of time. Do your work. Cleaning sucks...the rooms can be dirty for all I care

MetroMattums

HSC
[student walks in late after showing German exchange students around]

student: "sorry sir, I was just taking care of the Germans"
teacher: "you were taking care of Germans? My father took care of the Germans!"

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
My year 10 english teacher:
Student: What's a group of words that have repetition of meaning? Like 'free gift'
Teacher: Umm... I don't know. There isn't a word that explains that.
Student: BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW THESE WORDS! YOU ARE AN ENGLISH TEACHER. (she was on the brink of swearing and it has always been apparent that she never liked this teacher)
Me: I think it's tautology.
Student: YEAH IT IS. (even though she wasn't sure I was right). YOUR AN ENGLISH TEACHER! YOU SHOULD KNOW THESE WORDS!
Teacher: (turns around shamefully)

LOL is all I can say.

Schoey93

HSC
my year 10 english teacher:
Student: What's a group of words that have repetition of meaning? Like 'free gift'
teacher: Umm... I don't know. There isn't a word that explains that.
Student: But you should know these words! You are an english teacher. (she was on the brink of swearing and it has always been apparent that she never liked this teacher)
me: I think it's tautology.
Student: Yeah it is. (even though she wasn't sure i was right). Your an english teacher! You should know these words!

lol is all i can say.
lol

gesh17

HSC
N/A
I remember our Year 8 English teacher was this woman who could simply just never control a class. Anyway, during one of our lessons, a student was mucking about and talking quite a lot. She came right up to him and yelled:
"Shut you f.......ace!"

Year 8 Science teacher kept rubbing his belly button and looking at his phone. In an unrelated event, his name was written on several chairs with the words =child molester next to it...

My current Advanced English teacher keeps giving us these frequent little vignettes into his marriage life and the other day we were having a conversation about something I wrote and just out of the blue, he said:

"I mean what do I know, I'm just a miserable wanker..."

xMaFF

HSC
My year 10 english teacher:
Teacher: Umm... I don't know. There isn't a word that explains that.
Student: BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW THESE WORDS! YOU ARE AN ENGLISH TEACHER. (she was on the brink of swearing and it has always been apparent that she never liked this teacher)
Me: I think it's tautology.
Student: YEAH IT IS. (even though she wasn't sure I was right). YOUR AN ENGLISH TEACHER! YOU SHOULD KNOW THESE WORDS!

LOL is all I can say.
HAHAHA! Was the student always that pissy? LOL.
One of the best I've read yet xD

Teacher: We need one more person on the team, I know this is late notice, but can you sub with me to play with the teachers. Put on my jersey? ;)
Student: Eww, no way...
Teacher: C'mon, why not?! *Suggestive nudging*
Student: Da udiforb stigs!
Teacher: Uhh, what? *Teacher leaning forward*
Student: *Dashing back, unplugging nose* THE UNIFORM STINKS!

The poor kid ran away from the teacher after that. I would've too xD

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
BEST quote from an old english teacher while reading an analysis of a movie.

Now, you must understand that she was an old-fashioned, sit in her chair and empart knowlege in an "I'm so good" way... And most of us had had her for 4 years:

(Reading text) "The teacher's character is one of smugness. She is quite intent to sit in her chair, occasionally spitting out wisdom in her all-so-knowing tone, rousing on various students for minor things..."

At this point she stopped reading and simply said "oh..."

Everyone just lost it. We were all laughing and yelling "YEEEEEAAAAHHH!".

"I'll just shut up now" she said, pressing play on the dvd player and turning bright red.

That was so classic.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
HAHAHA! Was the student always that pissy? LOL.
One of the best I've read yet xD

Teacher: We need one more person on the team, I know this is late notice, but can you sub with me to play with the teachers. Put on my jersey? ;)
Student: Eww, no way...
Teacher: C'mon, why not?! *Suggestive nudging*
Student: Da udiforb stigs!
Teacher: Uhh, what? *Teacher leaning forward*
Student: *Dashing back, unplugging nose* THE UNIFORM STINKS!

The poor kid ran away from the teacher after that. I would've too xD

LOL teachers play sports? AND LOL. I'd be so embarrassed if I was that teacher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)