Bhutto Assasinated (2 Viewers)

banco55

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
i knew it would only take about 30 seconds for people to start talking conspiracies. she's dead, okay. being shot in the neck will usually do that to you.
No shit. But you don't think the manner of her death and who was responsible might be somewhat signifigant?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Schroedinger said:
All hail her death as a glorious victory for islam. All women leaders are kaffir. Glory to allah!
damn straight.

banco: yeah, i know. the way you said it just sounded like you thought she wasn't dead or something

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I'm at a loss for words.
God rest her soul.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Re: Ex-Pakistan Prime Minister Bhutto Killed

^But still with valid discussion, imo.

and as she said so herself, she expected attempts on her life to be made, yet she risked not only her own life, but those of OTHERS.
Others who chose to be there, much like she did.

banco55

HSC
I bet the boys at ISI were celebrating, yanking on their beards or whatever crypto islamists do when they are happy.

banco55

HSC
Interesting report suggests that the suicide bombers weren't just yokels from some shit stain of a pakistani village:

A working theory, according to this American source, is that Al Qaeda or affiliated jihadist groups had effectively suborned at least one unit of Pakistan's Special Services Group, the country's equivalent of Britain's elite SAS commandos. This official, however, stressed this was just a theory at this point. Other theories include that the assassins were trained by Qaeda or were from other military services, or the possibility that the assassins were retired Pakistani special forces.

The attack yesterday at Rawalpindi bore the hallmarks of a sophisticated military operation. At first, Bhutto's rally was hit by a suicide bomb that turned out to be a decoy. According to press reports and a situation report of the incident relayed to The New York Sun by an American intelligence officer, Bhutto's armored limousine was shot by multiple snipers whose armor-piercing bullets penetrated the vehicle, hitting the former premier five times in the head, chest, and neck. Two of the snipers then detonated themselves shortly after the shooting, according to the situation report, while being pursued by local police.

http://www.nysun.com/article/68672

HSC
N/A
retarded777 said:
...the woman was accused of mass corruption along with her husband, during her reign pakistan was the 5th most corrupted country in the world...

August 6 1990: President Ghulam Ishaq Khan dismisses Bhutto's government, citing corruption and a failure to control ethnic violence.

November 5 1996: President Farooq Leghari dismisses Bhutto's second administration amid accusations of nepotism and undermining the justice system.

"Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."
-Muhammad, Bukhari 88:219

banco55

HSC
Return of Allah said:
Pakistan doesn't seem to have produced much since it's founding besides terorrism, nukes, islamic nutters and poverty with male leaders at the helm. I'm sure they'll be just as successful in the next fifty years.

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
She would've done wonders for Pakistan. Its sad, epsecially considering in that doing this they've only destroyed themselves.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
^ hard to say whether it was bullet, or the sunroof that caused her death, she was buried within 1 day, very quick though.

"It is baseless. It is a pack of lies,'' said Farooq Naik, Bhutto's top lawyer and a senior official in her Pakistan People's Party.

"Two bullets hit her, one in the abdomen and one in the head.

"Bhutto's personal secretary Naheed Khan and party official Makhdoom Amin Fahim were in the car and they saw what happened.

"It is an irreparable loss and they are turning it into a joke with such claims. The country is heading towards civil war.''

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22983849-2,00.html

banco55

HSC
S1M0 said:
She would've done wonders for Pakistan. Its sad, epsecially considering in that doing this they've only destroyed themselves.
She didn't do wonders last time she was in power and she would have been even more constrained this time.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Return of Allah said:
Never will a nation succeed when the women are oppressed and the men taught only by religious instruction.

Pakistan is built on looted land. The army looted half my state when India/Pak were partitioned. The country is run by a military dictator who has NFI what is going on as he needs to please the Islamists, please the US, and keep the ISI under control.

What has pakistan produced in the last 50 years? Nothing.....and it never will if it does not modernise itself and push away this stupid idea of an islamic state where young kids study the koran instead of going to a school where religion is not the main focus.

What use is a kid that can recite the koran back to front? Seems his only use is to blow himself up.

As they say, educate a man and it ends there, educate a woman and you educate a family.

I only hope that India keeps the borders closed on the Punjab and Kashmir side.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
she would have had to hit her head pretty damn hard to die from it. i guess we'll never really know what happened, though.

banco55

HSC
This makes me even more suspicious as to why there is no video of the attack. Witnesses said there were gunshots and then a bomb went off.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
banco55 said:
This makes me even more suspicious as to why there is no video of the attack. Witnesses said there were gunshots and then a bomb went off.
Im not a fan of consipiracy theories, but the Pakistani government is screwed to the core. I wouldnt be surprised if it was the police or something.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
how the fk did they manage that? why didn't that guy do it to johnny howard before he sent troops to iraq? man, we missed out on some great talents.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Maybe she hit her head while she was trying to avoid the shootings. If that was the case, then i dont think that it should be considered as her killing herself.

Jiga

She hit her head due to blast... wasnt shot. Channel 10 just covered it, they had xrays showing her skull etc... the whole bullet thing was obviously an attempt to make a hero out of her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)