Bias Teachers?!?!?! (1 Viewer)

Domsky

HSC
Heyy ppl, just wondering if a teacher is bias towards one student, can it be a good advantage towards that student? or is it a negative thing?
btw in consideration two of my teacehrs are i 'think' bias towards me, and i think its a good thing for me because i get good marks plus i get this feeling that im like in God mode...some students think i suck up too much i dont think so because all of my life (since yr 7) i have been bulllied and i think its just karma working its magic...but i don't know..so i need some clarification.. :)

thnks guys :)

krystalkay

HSC
u might get screwed in the actual exam, when the markers are not biased and thus not get ur desired mark

Domsky

HSC
^But also i forgot to mention im also doing well on those two subjects and some of my subjects :) so im not worried about that...:)

Domsky

HSC
To find out if being bias can affect one's mark...:)
Did i answer your question? or do you want to elaborate even further....tbh cbf :)

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
It's kind of bad and good if you're biased I guess, you'll have better ranking but then you won't really know your weaknesses on what you need to improve on to do even better.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
^But also i forgot to mention im also doing well on those two subjects and some of my subjects :) so im not worried about that...:)
Scripts are marked with student numbers, not names. This shouldn't be an issue =).

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
It's kind of bad and good if you're biased I guess, you'll have better ranking but then you won't really know your weaknesses on what you need to improve on to do even better.
Good point. Seems like in the end, it doesn't matter if you are biased or not :)

HSC
Uni Grad
I know teachers can be bias, some more obvious than others or some are bias and others aren't. For example, Art, I do what the teacher has told me to do, then get a crappy mark because "I did it wrong and this is not what she was asking me to do".

Domsky

HSC
I know teachers can be bias, some more obvious than others or some are bias and others aren't. For example, Art, I do what the teacher has told me to do, then get a crappy mark because "I did it wrong and this is not what she was asking me to do".
Umm, if you do what she asked you to do shouldn't you be doing alright...did you ask her to check your work or she just shoved u aside like a typical mean teacher...
jst curious btw :p

2xL

HSC
Just curious scripts? what do you mean..sorry im not following...
A script from my knowledge is any written piece in English that you submit for an assessment task.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Scripts are marked with student numbers, not names. This shouldn't be an issue =).
Yeah but at my school the teacher's kinda guessed who was who based on the quality of the writing, marks achieved and of course... handwriting :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)