Big Brother 2008 (1 Viewer)

mischievous90

HSC
i dunno why ppl are saying that it's shit lolz... i mean if its shit then y is it still on?? it could have been axed ages ago!!

d reasons that it's still means that it's something about it!!

Pace_T

HSC
i dont like bb except for the friday night games (LOVE IT) and mike goldman and the other two are awesome hosts. also like the uncut episodes lol, but they stopped showing them, stupid howard the fuckwit.
anyways, im glad gretel the witch is gone. remember what that argument she had with that housemate ( ithink his name was michael). whatta mole she was. anyway, kyle is so controversial so he should bring something new

Muz4PM

HSC
Oh dear, they have regurgitated this abomination.

Outside of Friday Night Games, which I understand is pretty good to watch what is so interesting about the show? You watch a dozen or so people sit around in a house. I fail to see the attraction.

mischievous90

HSC
Pace_T said:
i dont like bb except for the friday night games (LOVE IT) and mike goldman and the other two are awesome hosts. also like the uncut episodes lol, but they stopped showing them, stupid howard the fuckwit.
anyways, im glad gretel the witch is gone. remember what that argument she had with that housemate ( ithink his name was michael). whatta mole she was. anyway, kyle is so controversial so he should bring something new

ohhh since Howard is gone maybe they can bring Uncut back!!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
The biggest loser is deffinitely better than BigBrother.

All bigbrother is people wanting their 15minutes of fame. i mean; wtf do they do in the house? plus it's basically all jocks that go onto the show.

Biggest loser on the other hand is sometimes and life and death situation; they need to lose weight or else they mightp ossibly die form obesity. it's an inspirational show for the obese people around the country saying "if i can do it; why can't you?"

big brother is the worst show of them all. Should be axed. there is absolutely no point to it. even though i don't watch tv that often; i keep on getting annoyed when i hear people talk about it.
Big Brother is truly an abhorrence to us all! Big Brother is not a "celebrity-factory" and I agree to this post. Contestants must realise that the fame must be earned and gained in a right way. They exploit themselves to extreme that they end up being in a trouble with police (pointing out the 2006 one).

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Pace_T said:
Mike and the other hosts are totally unnecessary accessories to the Big Brother. I wish they were gone. I would hate to see extras on Big Brother being exploited in ANYWAY by those hosts. I think they should have more respect towards extras working there.

michael1990

HSC
mischievous90 said:
ohhh since Howard is gone maybe they can bring Uncut back!!
LMAO!

Nah Kevin won't bring it back either. ARSEHOLE

alex1905

HSC
Fricken hat big brother.
It is full of bitches, and a waste of everyones time.
I think it is quite sad that people are obsessed with watching other people live in a house for a few months, if you are that sad and bored with your own life, go and do something. mThe show is crap, and there is absolutley no point to it.
I honestly can't believe they are still showing it, after like nearly 10 seasons or something it is lame, there isn't anything this show can do that will impress me.

mischievous90

HSC
michael1990 said:
LMAO!

Nah Kevin won't bring it back either. ARSEHOLE
lolz oh yea.... i mean in d end he is Kevin Rudd lolz.... dunno why i said i!! i pressumed d ARSEHOLE is for Kevein yea?

michael1990

HSC
mischievous90 said:
lolz oh yea.... i mean in d end he is Kevin Rudd lolz.... dunno why i said i!! i pressumed d ARSEHOLE is for Kevein yea?
LOL
yeah

Big BROTHER SUCKS BALLS!

yer8899

HSC
mischievous90 said:
i dunno why ppl are saying that it's shit lolz... i mean if its shit then y is it still on?? it could have been axed ages ago!!

d reasons that it's still means that it's something about it!!
because it has a loyal fan-base of morons

Last edited:

atreus

HSC
big brother is better than gladiators - theres wayyyy too much hype on that show. when u think about it channel seven is all about hype, maybe thats why their other 'successes' are bombing too when ppl realise how lame the shows really are- desperate housewives, greys anatomy, dirty sexy money, lost.

big brother returning does mean that letterman gets pushed back to the 2am time slot tho. if there is a pointless part of the big brother franchise it is the uplate show, even tho it beats watching millsy on the mint or the mansion or whatever they call it these days.

neeksy45

HSC
friday night live is funny to watch :)
cant say much about the rest.
but i think when kyle was made co-host he said that they would be bringing back uncut.
from what i remember anyway.

advanced sam

HSC
N/A
neeksy45 said:
friday night live is funny to watch :)
cant say much about the rest.
but i think when kyle was made co-host he said that they would be bringing back uncut.
from what i remember anyway.
nah sorry but i think fnl is so dumb
, and who the hell wants jackie o and kyle. better than that gretel i suppose

homesc

HSC
N/A
Yah uncut was cool as was friday night live games

HSC
This is what happens when Ameircan writers strike.

Shit gets put in to fill the void, until they catch up on writing good, scripted TV.

Morbo

HSC
Uncut (possibly renamed) will be back:"X-tra Cheeky New Show" (from ads). I think now that Gretel's gone, and Kyle and Jackie O are hosts, this show is going to get a lot more sleazier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)