Big Brother 2008 (1 Viewer)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Rory's is legen... wait for it, hope your not lactose intolerant cause the last word is DAIRY.

LEGENDARY!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
fuck youzzzzzz brigitte is the best <3<3<3<3

yeah i thought that was mean of brigitte, but she is pretty immature anyway so its not like nastyness is unexpected at times. terrance did seem like a bit of a cry baby though, like so what is he's wife wasn't on there, is he that dumb that he automatically jumps to the conclusion 'she must hate me zomg'
apparently they had a fight or something before he went in.

:\

SiN3m

HSC
Cherry cago jump srsly i hate him... I really dnt get how chicks are swooning...ew

why the hell does Alice keep crying??

lol at the Travis/Alice kiss

I did lie Nobbie, i think he's a knob BUT can't help liking the guy....

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
lol cherry is going to get voted out now

first he goes 'im giving up on brigitte coz shes got a guy on the outside and i dont wanna cut someones grass' (real reason: shes not interested :( im giving up rather than admitting defeat this excuse will do)

then because they are getting along well he's in the dairy room going 'ok im trying to tune her again'

haha what a dickhead. she also still doesnt seem interested, i think she just thinks its a genuine 'friendship'

also, i really hope they dont vote out nobbi.

hairspray

HSC
Nobbi is a crack up!

OMG! and what terri said about nobbi's eyes last ep... tsk tsk.. dont know what that woman is thinking sometimes! Cherry saying that his giving up on brigette? As if! he says that but his actions speaks differently.

I have no idea why Alice isnt evicted yet. And whats with Travis never getting a single nomination vote? At this rate... travis is so gonna win !

~Natalie:)~

HSC
I disagree, i think Alice will b like Carmella a few series ago, nominated every week butlast right to the end.

BRIDGETTE TO WIN BB08!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO THE BLONDE

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Actually Terri did nothing wrong when she talked about Nobbi's eyes, I actually think everyone else was more racist because they were blinded (excuse the pun) by the stereotype of asians having slanty/small slit eyes and they couldn't understand that she wasn't actually talking about that stereotype. Her analogy about her arse/tits/face/whatever was completely reasonable -- she wasn't talking about the stereotype of asian eyes but objectively about Nobbi's eyes and how she wonders how he sees out of them properly. She wasn't making any stereotypes or generalisations at all. And eyes are a part of Nobbi's body as much as her arse is a part of hers. Therefore not racist.

SiN3m

HSC
I agree with Dumsum, i don't think it was racist BUT because of the fact that she supports Pauline Hanson may also have been something that added to the probability that she was being racist...i think it was more of an observation coz she didn't say something offensive...just a question...

i did gfet annoyed however when she was like "No i never said slits" when Bianca pointed it out...

Aplus

HSC
N/A
How annoying is it seeing Mike Goldman after every show/ad break on ten...

HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
who was actually lying though? terrence or brig?
i love brig.. as if she needs to play the game anyway, she was born rich!
omg justine <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)