Big Brother 2008 (1 Viewer)

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
If they allowed me to go in there and shoot up the place a little, that would make good entertainment. Endemol, let me know.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
nah fuck you matt clegg, travis is awesome :eek:

lol @ them bringing out brigitte tonight, the show is so rigged.

but cherry and brigitte are so gonna fuck tonight. lucky cherry! :(

lol @ cherry getting 51.1% too. landslide much?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Big Brother Australia axed
Channel 10 won't bring the show back in 2009
Day 77

UPDATE: An official website admin has confirmed Channel 10 will not be renewing Big Brother in 2009. Click here to read

Big Brother Australia has been officially axed, with Channel 10 holding a media embargo on the announcement until midnight tonight.

The tragic news comes despite the best efforts of this year’s production staff who took risks to revive the BB format. It is also a huge shock for Big Brother Australia fans and the hundreds of employees involved with in show’s creation.

Our sources inside the Big Brother compound tell us the announcement was unexpected for the BB producers, who did what they felt was in the best interests of the show and believed this year would be a season benchmark.

We have also been informed the Big Brother “concept” will return to Channel 10, however this won’t be seen until at least 2010. No word on whether this project is part of the Endemol Big Brother franchise.

rozymisty

HSC
So glad that its being axed, its a crap show, used to be ok, but no w its utter crap. I dont watch it really.....only when nothing is on the box....

mischievous90

HSC
no offence to any fans out there but this yr BB is not as good as d other seasons. Ohhhh i heard that BB is 'bout to be axed because of poor rating. Is that true?

bawd

HSC
mischievous90 said:
no offence to any fans out there but this yr BB is not as good as d other seasons. Ohhhh i heard that BB is 'bout to be axed because of poor rating. Is that true?
^ Look at post #367.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
imo i thought this was the best season yet with the range of variety from the people etc. This one and the one with Trevor was best

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I liked season 5 the best. This year was good in the middle but was kinda cruddy at the beggining and towards the end. Usually it's the opposite way around.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
They should stick everyone into a building, with cameras everywhere. There would be a mole, strippers, and there would be like 50 people. And each floor would
have something different like a gym, themepark sorta shit, restaurant/food outlet,
game arena etc etc.

Who got evicted last night?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
thank god they're axing it.

taking up precious air time. >o

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yeah the first season, the one with trevor, bree and fitzy, and this one have been the best seasons. the one with merlin was ok too (or was that the same one as bree, tevor and fitzy?)

top 3 housemates of all time:

1. fitzy
2. brigitte
3. ben bb01

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)