Big Chunky Paragraphs, Yay or Nay? (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
If you're only planning on writing around 1000 words, then yes, it's too much.

Aim for under 200 words per paragraph, about 6-8 lines.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It may be that you need to split it into two paragraphs. I haven't read it, so I can't give you advice directly unless you're willing to post it.

jezzmo

Now lactating. Sample me.
HSC
N/A
The main thing to be aware of is the curvature of the font. If you swindle a dizzy spell of alphabet soup but it musters a jagged jacket on its more vulnerable perimeter - the aesthetic editor will truncate your message, bleeding adjectives holding onto their verb spawn - lyrical decay everywhere. You will be deleted. And you should be. Run a pillow over the draft if you feel unsure. Don't be caught with wet text.

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
The main thing to be aware of is the curvature of the font. If you swindle a dizzy spell of alphabet soup but it musters a jagged jacket on its more vulnerable perimeter - the aesthetic editor will truncate your message, bleeding adjectives holding onto their verb spawn - lyrical decay everywhere. You will be deleted. And you should be. Run a pillow over the draft if you feel unsure. Don't be caught with wet text.
lolwut

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
ahaahahha jezzmo, i honestly have no idea how he doesn't crack himself laughing every time he posts

anyway, i find that you can split your paragraph into something like a 'subparagraph'
split your paragraph, but instead of skipping a line, write on the next line with a small indentation to delineate a new section

jnney

lemon
HSC
I do agree with aiming under 200 words for each paragraph. It already looks huge typed up, and obviously even bigger written out. Writting 250 words on paper will look ridiculously chunky lol, and even more so if you have big writting. you'll just end up taking almost a whole page for your into and first body. So yes just use more paragraphs. :)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
cut it when you can make a new point, or line of arguement

(600th post!!!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)