Big Day Out 05 (1 Viewer)

Brad

Who do you want NEo???

Too much tryhard rap?? who has been there in the past... Hilltop hoods were good last year, so were BEP basement Jaxx went off

artfag

Banned
HSC
i'll wait until the official lineup comes out to comment.

(although, 'tis a shame that the pixies pulled out though.
interpol would be nice, as long as they dont play anything from antics, cause it's pretty shite. cure and beasties would be pretty rad too.)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Well, if Muse and Franz are there, I am too.

Fuck, that's a scary av.

Brad

Ummmm, no actually they only done it this year, so i wouldn't be too quick on the draw with the assumptions mate

sophiebear

-pixies have said they're not touring [as yet] ... though hope still lives...go to jjj website and sign the petition, and apperently there is an official pixies message board somewhere, which we're all spossed to flood with 'come to australia'
messages... but i can't find it :( ... but wouldn't it be grand if they came :)
..i doubt muse would come back seeing as they're here in sept and were here last year, same with franz but maybe.. all sounds v. exciting, when does the official line up come out?

**DeEjAY_EjAy**

The Jedi Pimp
HSC
dandy said:
heard that ACDC headlining,

possible jet,

Pixies are a definate possibility

yeh thats what i heard! i sure hope ACDC are headlining!!! i want the foo fighters to come back, porbably blink but i really wanna see swithcfoot and yellocard to go, NOW that'd rock

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Best this year were mr lif and aesop rock reppin def jux,
oh and to all the people referring to the streets in the plural you know the streets is one person right?

rowie

pj dates are to be released in the next 2 weeks... she is doing her own shows around oz 4 uh huh hu...i heard acdc were headlining.. i hate how they always have shitty 'pop' type bands..shits me

Brad

Soma said:
Best this year were mr lif and aesop rock reppin def jux,
oh and to all the people referring to the streets in the plural you know the streets is one person right?
ummm, i'm pretty sure that everyone knows that the streets are only Mike Skinner... Known as the Streets...plural, wtf are you meant to call them... the street... Dumbass

SmokedSalmon

HSC
I recall when BDO used to have really kick arse bands, like Korn, Limp Bizkit, RHCP, Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, Powderfinger... now ever since that girl died (bless her soul) its taken an automatic nose dive, esp. with the 'new and improved' mosh pit. Yeah it may still have a few cool bands, but no where as brilliant as before. Anyone agree?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
rofl, green day confirmed ?

if so im there!

Brad

No...no i dont agree at all, most of the bands, with the exclusion of RHCP and maybe powderfinger(Bogan rock...) appeal to the lowest common denominator of society, although metallica did too, i can't see any of those bands you've mentioned being bigger the Metallica... Hopefully the BDO will get more diverse, but if it gets indie and shit, it might not last (ie. Lollapoloza) the last few years after that has had some great acts, Flaming Lips, Mars volta, lost prophets, Sparta, jimmy eat world, murder dolls, Blood duster, QUEENS OF THE MUTHAFUCKING STONEAGE, Janes addiction, underworld, Kraftwork, foo fighters all of which shows how diverse the BDO can be... i mean, what other festival can really put BEP and Bloodduster and the darkness on the same bill shows how good this festival is.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
nice nice, ive been waiting for them to come back, i sadly missed their warning releases due to exams and stuff.

the darkness not coming back for a tour is also a bit of a downer, but i have it from a very good source that acdc, barring any problems with the band or the album, will be touring later in the year, so perhaps a headline wouldnt be out of it.

Brad

Would be good and rumours were abound about ACDC, but were put to rest in the paper the other day... although the paper is usually about a week behind in music world... they may just be wanting to surprise everyone

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
i think theyre planning to tour rather than headline to be honest, so :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)