BIG W Anyone else? (1 Viewer)

get_born

Does anyone else have an interview in the coming week for the new BIG W opening in Bankstown Centro?

Joe-E T

HSC
I saw the advertisment for staff after the applications closed, so im wondering if any can help me out on finding out how i can apply. Im aware the applications have closed but if anyone has any info it will be much appreciated!....

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
last_chance said:
Does anyone else have an interview in the coming week for the new BIG W opening in Bankstown Centro?
Im aware that theres a pre-screening session on thursday... which will also include a numeracy and literacy test, but havnt heard anything about an interview

get_born

Joe-E T said:
I saw the advertisment for staff after the applications closed, so im wondering if any can help me out on finding out how i can apply. Im aware the applications have closed but if anyone has any info it will be much appreciated!....
They used to have applications online on the BIG recruitment website...im assuming if its not there any more there might not be any more positions vacant. But if your just looking for any job at the new complex opening, i suggest you go to the information desk in centro Bankstown and just ask for information and jobs there. They should give you a list or something.

get_born

physician said:
Im aware that theres a pre-screening session on thursday... which will also include a numeracy and literacy test, but havnt heard anything about an interview
Yeah...im suppost to be going to that but on a saturday.

Kulazzi

HSC
last_chance said:
Yeah...im suppost to be going to that but on a saturday.
OMG LC!!!!! So am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :p

Joe-E T

HSC
Thanks for your help last_chance. I might just ask at the information desk!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)